Ranking
Thanks. I thought you'd enjoy my unique twist. I'm not at all fluent in French, but I've had plenty of experience around the language. I learned it mostly from listening to old CD's when my dad would drive me around in his truck; picked up the songs and their meanings pretty easily. Then I took 3 years of French in high school. But it's a US foreign language course, so I didn't get much out of that. I can read and pick up 1/2 of the words if I were to listen to a conversation in French. Speaking/singing in a foreign language just comes a little easier since I know better than to butcher words with an anglicized pronunciation. My only real connection to the French language nowadays is the small handful of artists that I follow. I've an interest in Spanish since I grew up with a bunch of chicanos & took 2 years of it during high school. Would it interest any of you if I made a cover of a Spanish track? I'm also impartial to Italian as well!
Last edited by visceral; Apr 26, 2019 at 06:34 AM.
This disstrack is amazing, it is very artistic and creative, I love how you used your wide vocabulary to truly draw special attention to the point you're trying to present. It is clear to me that you're truly a man of great views and it is apparent not only to me but to everyone that you have style in your songs.

Absolutely artistic performance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Absolutely atrocious work, everything about it is subpar. There is a complete lack of any meaningful substance in all of your “artworks” and you should honestly be ashamed.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
why havent i heard the tgs disstrack before now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
It's honestly beyond hilarious that you would call any of this bullshit "music", let alone "art". Listen here, motherfucker. I listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor. I have consumed Nas' entire discography. I breathe music and culture, I'm literally a fucking expert. But you just decide to post this pile of fucking trash and degeneracy over here; unbeknownst to you, however, is the fact that I am a powerhouse of knowledge in this specific subject. Never post anything ever again. You have disgraced this board, disgraced this community and publicly embarrassed yourself. Pathetic.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
yeah what he said

sing better idiot!

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
now THIS is ART!!!!!

The way your vocals harmonize with the beat, the way your lyrics flow and just roll off your tongue, the way you made me start crying in the first 15 seconds and I wasn’t even the one being dissed. It’s all PERFECT
Last edited by Divine; May 17, 2019 at 07:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة