Toribash
Original Post
Would you get banned for name like "SMod"
Title

Also "Admin", "MSquad" "Market Squad" etc.

I actually can't find anything about staff impersonation in the global rules, but I'm fairly certain I've seen users banned for it in the past.

Though the user with the name Admin is currently banned.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Only if you were to use it in order to impersonate staff
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Like if you use "Erth" or some staff in your name and tryna
impersonate staff

?
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

If you have a name AdminBob - that's okay (although some staff members may still be quick to pull the trigger on that).
If you have a name AdminBob and go around telling people "hi I'm an admin give me your password" - that is not okay.
If you have a name Creat0n or Tyzl - that's not okay, you probably took the name just to spite the staff.
golf
i have erth in my name and im not banned yet it was supposed to be the n word and then erth
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Only if you were to use it in order to impersonate staff

Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
If you have a name AdminBob - that's okay (although some staff members may still be quick to pull the trigger on that).
If you have a name AdminBob and go around telling people "hi I'm an admin give me your password" - that is not okay.
If you have a name Creat0n or Tyzl - that's not okay, you probably took the name just to spite the staff.

thankies, closed