Toribash
Original Post
How To DO It With Jessica Alba The Photoshop Way - My Tut
Nowi dont know where the tutorial section is for photoshop so im having to put this here, please feel free to move to the rightful location.

please enjoy and keep in mynd this is my first tutorial and tried to be as informative as i can.

two links:

http://www.wadeshrewsbury.com/saveus666/Dance.png

or

www.myart.byethost10.com

the image

If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
So.. hot.

why thank you i just got a haircut............oh you mean jessica alba......yes.......i spose.......XD

hehe

thanks,
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
may i ask is any1 actully look at the tut or just 'playing' with themselves over jessica alba XD
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
You're a very talented designer.

Keep it up.

thank you
thanks i wish images were allowed here it sucks =/ but cause of a reason im not sure of we cant use images in sigs no more