Ranking
Original Post
[42] resignations
I hope noone ever has to post here, but if you must follow these directions:

1. Post here if you are leaving 42, you will emedietly be taken off the roster

2. if you post here you will be regarded as a FGGOT.

Thats pretty much it
Rogue clown
DID I SCARE YOU?!

anyway, this is a joke so plz dont regard me a a FGT or take me off the roster... im not leaving
Since he didnt do it Ill post it for him. Orfeas has left i'm taking him off the rooster. He is being replaced with Veliar.
Rogue clown
Okay guys, I have decided to leave. When ever I'm in a clan where the leader leaves it gets all un organized, I will wtill be a friend of [42] but Im leaving Good bye friends.
Back from le-dead
Anyone who resigns can feel free to apply at Piratez. We are looking to reach 150+ members and are on our way. We currently have one of the most active and skilled clans. Active both in-game and in the forums. All the leaders are highly active both ingame and in the forums.

2 things,
1. You forgot the /invade tags
2. stop trying to recruit people off our roster that haven't even left yet! >:|
~Marsie

User infracted: Invade+being rude
~SA
Last edited by SlipAnc; Nov 22, 2009 at 03:51 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Dez View Post
Okay guys, I have decided to leave. When ever I'm in a clan where the leader leaves it gets all un organized, I will wtill be a friend of [42] but Im leaving Good bye friends.

Well that leaves a spot open for dreadlock. Bye deaglle, sad to see how quick you where too leave. But to be honest that just shows weakness and absolutely no devotion to 42. Anyways welcome to dreadlock who has been wanting in for a while now and deserves your spot, I trust he will be a loyal member unlike you that just leaves in time of turmoil. We must keep strong

DILLION YOU SUNUVA...
~Marsie
Last edited by Mars; Nov 28, 2009 at 07:09 AM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Hew...
Guys, I'm sorry but... I leave too.

I think too much peoples of this clan are too inactive in game and in forum, for example HEF2 is inactive, RocyaJaw too, also Dillon leave and Dikarika is inactive.
The 2 leaders should be very active, maybe Dillon not, because he left toribash, but Dikarika...
I hope you'll become very active.

Sorry guys, I've passed very good moments with you, I'll miss you.

DarkDavid.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave