Ranking
Original Post
Currently hateing hamster
I pray it subsides. I posted a thread about 4Chan. 2 hate posts. I am ok with that. A close I would be fine with. Even a delete. But not this (was in size 7)" GO DIE IN A FIRE!!" that's just over the top... I am actualy quiet depressed by that and yet again plan to leave. Or atleased the forum. The only mods I like a hampa Gman80 and lapsus (Game master) alot of the new mods are real ass holes. I like cindermon aswell and a few others. But the majority are assholes.
Pleas come back DH. I am one of the few people still keeping this place alive (to some extent) just hang in there people and try your best to stay up and running!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
To me all the mods that have been around for a while are good. Momo, Chac, Kitfox, Delaid, Dalir, Blaknwyte, Etc.
And what do you have against Gman08?
Also, Your never on PSN any more. And I wanna play UT3 with you >.>
And whoa, I never noticed your such an old school.
i said i like gman08 he is awesome. we where good friends before he went into POWER! also i will be on Psn more because i was hideing from a nerd... and i maneged to escape him but i lost like 20 friends in the process
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
i said i like gman08 he is awesome. we where good friends before he went into POWER! also i will be on Psn more because i was hideing from a nerd... and i maneged to escape him but i lost like 20 friends in the process

Well it says you have Unreal Tournament 3, is that true?
it is not true anymore. the game got "destroyed" litteraly. little kids thougt it would be fun to microwave half my games. thats why i like Durect download games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
it is not true anymore. the game got "destroyed" litteraly. little kids thougt it would be fun to microwave half my games. thats why i like Durect download games

That sucks. :/
I just got it and am trying to beat akasha. :/
Last edited by SecondSoul; Sep 6, 2009 at 02:08 AM.
I wonder where Vx7 is?
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Yes... We all do. Sad face
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]