Toribash
meh. hamster and i had a small fight. i made some awesome football replays (Soccer.tbm) i had my belt revocked. aparently i was abuseive to admins. but they only lowerd me one dan. i am still pissed off about the 3.0 update downbelting me to white!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Thank goodness Vx7 is back, now i dont have to save the clan by myself (>_>)
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
meh. hamster and i had a small fight. i made some awesome football replays (Soccer.tbm) i had my belt revocked. aparently i was abuseive to admins. but they only lowerd me one dan. i am still pissed off about the 3.0 update downbelting me to white!

Sounds like nothings changed... What exactly did you do?
Shut up, Shnob!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
i made a thread in wibbles about funny pictures you have found (like a collection) and hamster just started yelling at me to die and i told him that we was a bit of a harsh idiot... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
i made a thread in wibbles about funny pictures you have found (like a collection) and hamster just started yelling at me to die and i told him that we was a bit of a harsh idiot... lol

Hamster was obviously joking. You sir are an idiot. Now go die in a hole.
That's sad...
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
how did i type "We" it was meant to be "He"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stuff happens... I guess.
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Vx7
You came 1 month before me :|

You mean registered? .. Then yeah.
[Devil-Hunter]