ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How to get rid of anoying pests.
Be aware that the thing below has language.

Have you ever met somebody online? that you have eventualy turned out to hate? have you got RID of that person? if so how :O. post experiances bellow. here is mine i had it today. pleas be aware that this fixt spans on for about 1 hour. and i was in a SUPER stressed out state. i was only trying to freek him out and make him run away D:

21:15 - BioNinja: waaaaaa

21:15 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: i am gonna kill you

21:15 - BioNinja: ....0.0

21:15 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: i am so fucking fed up

21:15 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: if i see you

21:15 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: i will grab you

21:15 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: and strangle your fucking little kneck

21:20 - BioNinja: still dono why i had a go at me

21:20 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: you missed the U key

21:20 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: learn how to type in english

21:26 - BioNinja: i think its a bit over the top that your gena kill me over a baned server

21:26 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: ok

21:26 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT DO YOU?

21:26 - |FP| CrAzY MoNks [GJ]: I-REMOVED-YOU

21:26 - BioNinja: ok?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
lol... seems like you had a troublesome time... if I ever encounter a similar situation, I'll be sure to post it here.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
yea. i kinda made this thread because i needed to get it out of my system. we can leave it here if you want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Okay mine was like totally screwed up

i was like and then he was like and then i was like so and he was uh and then i was so urgh and then i like never saw him again
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!