Ranking
Original Post
Somethings F'd up in this clan...
Okay, I may be new to this clan but I certainly something very wrong and disfunctional in this clan, and do you wanna know what it is?

I think its brotherhood, guys, we are not a clan if we keep ripping eachother appart, new comers and lower ranked clansmen, respect your higher ranking superiors, you can't just waltz in a clan and try to take clan leader, you have to earn your place in the pack

Seniors and Leaders, come on guys, knock some sense into these knuckleheads, they are forming friggin' militias and are planning to take over Velocity and restore a "new" order, so come on, be a hardass and set them straight

And don't criticize me because I look down upon all of you.
(except for Raz and The Leaders)

I'm just here to say I am very dissappointed by clan management, Stability, and Order

and I hope all of you guys read this

P.S. I'm not mad, I'm just surprised by whats going on with velocity right now
Last edited by KhaozRage; Oct 25, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
The Master Swordsman
khaoz look down? wow are u kiddin me u look up as u said u must earn ur way to teh top of the pack
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
Listen if anyones taking over its me IM next in line not same random new comers as you said Thanks khaoz seem you get the picture im still at a loss with what happen so I need an up Fucking Date
Originally Posted by PokaDot View Post
khaoz look down? wow are u kiddin me u look up as u said u must earn ur way to teh top of the pack

Rank has nothing to do with Wisdom
The Master Swordsman