Ranking
Original Post
Installing Mw2. anybody got/getting it?
question be in title. just a word of warning... 10 god damn gbs. 8gb on disk one!? 4 minutes left... and i have school in "looks at watch" 2 minutes. well anyway what are your opinions on the game? you want it? you thinks its a waste of time (thats what i thought untill 6 days ago when i realised "i want this game" roar will edit thread for more info after school or in school. depends if i can leach of the internet there today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Well I haven't played a Call of Duty game before but the Modern Warfare series seems interesting.... Though I've been playing Borderlands for the past week! It's awesome! .... Anyway... Is the game any good?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
i have 2 things to say #1 borderlands is awesome #2 Mw2 is AWESOME. wait make that 3 things #3 the terrorist mission was sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Just got a web upgrade :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holy shit! You download at 48mb/s?!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
yep :3 but steam ar capping me at 3mbps and most sites dont let me over 20 XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]