ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Debate
This thread is to debate about serious, or non- serious topics, So debate about what you choose.

Ok THE TOPIC IS WHO HAS THE BEST PENIS.
gogogo (if you want to change the topic go right ahead)
7.5 inches of throbbing manmeat here.

Lemme look up some topics in the Philosophy group and see if I can't find something interesting.

Originally Posted by Odlov
http://forums.philosophyforums.com/t...esis-2850.html

Recently I've been pondering how the first organic structures developed a "will to power" so to speak. We know from Miller-Urey experiments that organic structures can form spontaneously, but what's difficult to fathom is how they "fired up" and developed an actual goal and function (reproduction, survival, etc).

This have led me in recent times to ponder possibility of panpsychism, or some illusive fundamental tendency of all matter to self-perpetuate. Yes, I'm aware that this goes contrary to evidence and that as far as we know "cognition" and even basic "will" require a comparatively complex arrangements of matter, and seem impossible to be present in the smallest building blocks. At this point I think it is an elegant idea - nothing more.

I should probably discuss this on some biology website, but hey. Whatever.

back from the dead
Erm, topic change? Do you think the world will end in 2012? Why or why not? Go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

No. Because I will say: "No. You don't die, world."
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
The world will end because of the ever-expanding fat cells on Virtue exploding and setting off the bombs of nygaphlipp.
well uh

let's go with broad and objective

capitalism v. communism, state your position and then argue for it once everyone starts gettin' the hang of it

I'll post my stance later
back from the dead
Capitalism.
Because Communism has never worked like it should have.
Even though everyone is equal, there will always be one who takes the lead and destroys the whole concept.It has always been like this and will never be different.
Communism is the best government, that is, if we lived in a world where people didn't desire material gain and superiority.
Communism is the fairest, but it wouldn't work out for everybody, ironically.
I'll have to go with capitalism.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor