Toribash
Original Post
music stream
Yo guys. So I posted this earlier about subsonic. Basically, I am currently hosting a server that you guys can access which will have my whole library of music to stream.

The server will always be up, so you guys can listen whenever you want.

Right now I have ~13k songs for you guys to listen to. Most of the music is different sub-genres of rock/metal etc. But if you guys want any other bands or anything added, just tell me and Ill do that. I have my ways to get all the music i need quickly ;) and the upload is almost instantaneous.

Basically, I want this to be vibe's personal music station. I can add whatever you guys want for music, create playlists, afaik have radio style sessions, and other stuff. I havent fully worked out everything, so im not exactly sure how to do everything yet, but in time ill figure everything out.
Anyways, here's the login info for you guys. Right now I just have one generic login name for outside users, but if this gets enough attention, I can give you guys personalized usernames and moderator access (ability to upload/download music, change specific settings etc).

Server (type this into your broswer url): http://reisomD.subsonic.org

Username: Mosieropen (caps sensitive)
Password: testwin

You only have the ability to listen to the music right now on that account.

So ya, hope you guys enjoy. Just bug me if you want any music added or anything.

Also if you check the site, you can download a subsonic app if you have an iphone or droid
Last edited by Mosier; Jun 1, 2010 at 05:12 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Ooooh, I'll find a way to send you my humble library of tunes to upload. This looks awesome.
back from the dead
Alright. We can figure somethin out for that. But even just giving me band names works as well.
Hey that's pretty cool, hope it gets attention so I can use you as a personal DL service 8D I don't use limewire or anything so it can be tricky to get music sometimes, so if you got it then allowed us to DL it would make my life easier.

For now could you get some Italobrothers? Specifically Stamp on the gramp. Oh how I long for that song to be on my mp3...

E: Eh, on dialup at the moment but it opens and stuff, looks really nice. How long did it take you to compile all these songs?
Last edited by Corey; Jun 1, 2010 at 05:39 AM.
Ive been collecting this music for years now :P

Once this becomes a little more popular I will start handing out custom usernames with real permissions. Im not exactly sure how the downloading works yet. Ill probably test it out tomorrow or something.

And ill search that band either much later today, or tomorrow.
Wow, looks awesome. It'll probably get me listening to new music, which is good. Thanks :D
So I have downloading pretty much down on here. And cretor and I have tested direct uploading to me, which is pretty cool too. So if you want something uploaded to me, then awesome V:
Holy shit, I literally just clicked the link to get out of this thread when Mosier posted

also this is pretty damn cool
<3