ES Recruitment Drive
I forgot about this I'm actually planning on doing this today. Then I saw this. And cummed. Also murm I can post it for him, I'll put "MADE BY SPACEDLLAMA" In size 7 bold redunderlined at the top
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
I forgot about this I'm actually planning on doing this today. Then I saw this. And cummed. Also murm I can post it for him, I'll put "MADE BY SPACEDLLAMA" In size 7 bold redunderlined at the top

Don't worry about that bro, if Llama wants it in tutorials he can put it there himself.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I'm at culvers right now with my family and still haven't gotten a chance to clean up my PC. Fuck.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
I would probably just get hate from people who do it differently.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

I think it would be praised and those who do it differently would be attributing to an outstanding thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Damn, this is the best. Thanks to Llama my shitty laptop got 50% more faster. (From what Ive done for now.)

I still need to do the defraggler and the Game booster. This is HOT!

Edit: Is the game booster only for some days?
Or is it unlimited?
Last edited by BioEx; Mar 9, 2011 at 01:27 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Should be unlimited.
Mine still hasn't run out. And it doesn't say anything about running out.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Should be unlimited.
Mine still hasn't run out. And it doesn't say anything about running out.

Oh, ok thanks Uric.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Aj View Post
Tuneup utilities is pretty good too. Does all of those things other than viruses and i have malwarebytes already which is awesome too.

Tuneup utilities + Malwarebytes = Very good computer

Edit: Ninja'd by murm.

I can vouch for this, TuneUp is superior and extremely easy to acquire in a completely legal and legitimate fashion
back from the dead