ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Those who wish to join, post here (part 2)
Belt:
Experience (How long have you been playing):
Why you want to join:
Why should we pick you?
Favorite Breakfast:
Favorite mode (not mod):
A mode is like judo, aikido, or one of the other official things except twinswords.

Please use good grammar. If I see bad grammar/spelling, I'll probably ignore the application. Also try to use complete sentences.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I base a lot of of your application post. So follow the above. I like judo and kickboxing. I don't hate instagib mods but they're not my favorite. If I get around to testing you, I'm likely in a good mood. I don't base wins and losses all that much when I'm fighting you. I'll likely look at your style, in game behavior and whatnot.

I'll also have you know. CBK is one of the most inactive clans in Toribash. It's activity rests in its members, both new and old.
Last edited by Hamr; Dec 30, 2008 at 07:23 AM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Ahh, Nice thread hebrew, The other one was getting massive lol.
Phat, Im not actually allowed to say you're in or anything, Im just seeing how you go :P
Lol
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
ok then hebrew i just talked to unite in wushu so he says u have to test me to get in so when could we test today is my last day until after cristmas and hanaka
Phat, I didn't say that..
Also, If you want hebrew to listen to you, I'd read the first post again.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Ok then Hebrew i was wondering if you could test me please?Just tell me when your avialable to test.

ps.Thanks unite
Belt:8th dan
Expireince: ive been playing for about a year
Why I want to join:to join the forces of breakfast.
Why you should pick me: I am Skilled in most of modes, im very active In-Game And Forums.
Favorite breakfast:Pancakes
Last edited by Ninja; Dec 24, 2008 at 03:18 AM.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
i am a brown belt (about 260ish away from black). I've been playing for about 3 months. my fave mod is judo, but i am ok at kickboxing as well. You should pick me because i'm nice, and quite good at tb, and... um.... thats it? My favourite breakfast would be poptarts, but i can't get them very easily in Australia. Otherwise, WAFFLES!!
if i missed anything tell me.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
fat0ninja, what times are you available? And what time zone are you as well?

phath/p: Good to see you guys are attempting to improve your grammar. Now do me a favor. Get avatars. Ones that are different from each other. That way I can stop getting confused as to which one is talking.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
im in gmt +10:35 or something (it didnt have my exact time zone on the selection =( ).
I am available most afternoons 4:00 to 5:00ish pm (my time) or 7:00-9:00am weekends. i don't really have fixed times to play, i just play when i get home from school or in the mornings.
EDIT: i figured out my time, its gmt +10h. =D
Last edited by fat0ninja; Dec 30, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES