Toribash
Original Post
Recruitment Centre

NOTE: The minimum belt rank is brown belt. I hope this clears a bit up for you guys.

NOTE 2: To add the clan tag to your name you will need to join our toriclan page!

NOTE 3: If you don't use the template you will be turned down, unless you're amazing with free form apps, but you can try again.

NOTE 4: Be patient it takes time for us to vote on your app

Example of a proper application (any copying of this app with result in instant deny):
  1. Your in-game name : Pacman
  2. Your belt(min brown belt) : Custom
  3. Your skills : I am reasonably good at Aikido!
  4. Why you want to join : I would like to join dead and forgotten because; I have been looking for a clan and I think this one suits me.
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagib.) : (post these)
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see : (post this)
  7. How active on forums : I try to be on for around 6 - 8 hours a day.
  8. How active in game : I am ingame for around 1 - 2 hours a day.
  9. Min posts 100 : I have 2500 posts.
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game : I have a very good understanding of the game and forums.
  11. Anything else you want us to know : Thank you for your time!

Example of an improper application:
Bob
White belt
n/a
(no replays)
(no artwork)
a few minutes
never

Yes! Our new entry system is here! Here's how it goes: you place your application here, then, Hhu80, Pacman and Sirkill1 will review it and we will post "accepted" or "denied." It's best 2/3 so even though
hhu80 is a higher rank than both Pacman and Sirkill1, we all get the same number of votes. If one of us is gone, whoever is here will pick one person to replace the one of us gone. If two of us are gone, then it's just like the original system. But fear not, young not-leaders! You can post your opinions on it too, to try to persuade us! This works also for kicking. This thread will have a vote for entering and a vote for kicking, but not a poll, because that would be hard, and we'd have to constantly update it.

If you want to join The Dead and Forgotten Clan fill out the following application.
  1. Your in-game name
  2. Your belt(min brown belt)
  3. Your skills
  4. Why you want to join (About 30 words[must be convincing])
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagib mods.)
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see
  7. How active on forums
  8. How active in game
  9. Min posts 100
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game
  11. Anything else you want us to know

VERSION HISTORY:

Version History

Last edited by Pacman; Jul 19, 2011 at 10:37 AM.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
In game name:MasterGabe
ßelt:Brown
Skills:I am Pro(I sold my 10th dan called bloodguy)
Why you want to join: I want to join because this clan is pro and aways active, I also want to because this clan is nice to me, and this clan fits in with me, I've been in a clan before but not an offical clan and good one like this. This clan is my top favourite. This is why I want to join.
Replays: Cant on cell phone ill get sone later.
Art:None
How active on fourms: I go on the fourms for 6 hours.
How active in game: I play for 2 hours and a half each day in week on weekends I play way longer.
Art:None
Min post 100: I have like 200 and start playing on this acc 7 days ago.
Do you have a good unstanding of the rules: I understand all the rules since 2008. If theres new ones I dont know some.
Any thing else you want us to know: I can help u guys with tc. Since Im hosting a tourney and replay event on friday or next friday I cant help.
My GMT is -5 and I play at 3:00 pm to 5:30pm.
Attached Files
body stick spilt.rpl (49.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by MasterGabe; Feb 8, 2011 at 09:31 PM.
oh lol, I remember bloodyguy from WOA.
also, I notice he's banned. I saw the post he got banned for, can't remember exactly what it said, but I remember thinking it was a bit of an unfair punishment. banned for useless post somewhere other than wibbles, i think it was.
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
Its me and i didn't got banned for useless posting I asked for a banned because somebody hacked my account and I didn't want to loose my stuff this ban happened yesterday because of the stupid scammer/hacker, he used fake login(phising website) but my account is coming back so wait. Will be back before Sat i guess i just emailed [email protected]
pacman said yes to me i got one yes. anymore yes's for me or no's? Ive been waiting for 2 weeks and thats a long time. 1week* ~Pacman
Last edited by Pacman; Feb 11, 2011 at 12:18 AM.
alright mastergabe you have been declined.

fishies come to our irc and we'll decide, considering you dont have replays and arent very active in forums.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
alright mastergabe you have been declined.

fishies come to our irc and we'll decide, considering you dont have replays and arent very active in forums.

ok, dang it thinking i would make it. always see u guys. D:
Your in-game name: bitz139
Your belt: black belt
Your skills: normally play Judo, but can do other main mods fairly well
Why you want to join: I have a friend in this clan
Any replays you want to see: dont save much for replays
Any of your artwork you want us to see: i made all of OmegaX's textures
How active on forums: occasional
How active in-game: couple hours a day

P.S. i was recommended by OmegaX
Not enough posts etc, doesn't look active on the forum at all.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!