ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[doc] Application Thread

So you want a doctorate?

Here at doc we don't have a set application, we require you to write your own Free-form application. By you writing your own application it shows us you're serious about joining doc and not just looking for a clan just to be in one.

Any member of doc can judge on an application, If the yes ration is higher than the no ration you're accepted. Any leader or elite can insta-accept you if they believe you're well suited for doc.

If you'd like to be seriously considered for acceptance, try to do a few things. Be in our IRC channel #doc enough so that we know you and have talked a bit. Be active on the forums/IRC. Go about being respectful and mature in all you do.

doc out.
Last edited by Jimbobwe; Mar 11, 2011 at 05:10 AM.
Whoop Whoop
Yeah, here we go.

Most of you know me as Catastrophe, recently I've quit Toribash for about 3 weeks, I've given my account away resulting in my leave. For the past 3 or so weeks Catastrophe has not been mine just to inform you.

Free form application eh? Well, here it goes.

Well my name in real life Is Dakota I'm 16 and I've recently quit Toribash about three weeks ago for the reason of some stuff going on, now that that has passed I've decided to rejoin a clan. I noticed quite some time ago doc had died as I only recently noticed it has been revived, Doc has always sparked my interest, as I see so far the people in it have been good to me, and I like them all. The main reason I would like to join this clan is because it looks like it would suit me, also I know a lot of the people and I know this clan consists of awesome people. If it's of any importance my GMT is -8 and my activity mostly consists of the forums and IRC, ingame, not so much. The past clans I've been in are; Psycho, Piratez, C3, Illusion, Fish, Dark Salvation, and Adventure. If I am missing anything don't hesitate to let me know.
Well I don't know about you guys, but I've gotten to know him a bit and I can vouche forbhim. He's a cool kid, I say yes. Just would like to hear your input other guys.

Also aesp make sure you get in our IRC channel.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Ok, Been waiting for this to come back, I'll reapply.

So, sup? Names Shamar irl, Former p0pcorn, Used to be in doc before it died, I was sad just because it died, never took of the tag, I like to go bowling, Pretty funny guy when I wanna be. People say so many different things, its just to convincing to know if I am or if I am not. So I just say I am. But I like to replay Single player, I have gotten better since I started single player when I started in this clan, Former replay thread= http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237150
I like to spar when I have the chance to do so, Only one spar because I like to spar with friends(which I obviously don't have) Sparring thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=249205
But Would love to be back in my old clan again, I would have never taken of my tag if I never sold that account, was the only thing I didn't like about it...

anyways, hope I can get back in and what not. Would love to help this become on of the best again

cheers
~shuckle
Originally Posted by Aesperus View Post
Yeah, here we go.

Most of you know me as Catastrophe, recently I've quit Toribash for about 3 weeks, I've given my account away resulting in my leave. For the past 3 or so weeks Catastrophe has not been mine just to inform you.

Free form application eh? Well, here it goes.

Well my name in real life Is Dakota I'm 16 and I've recently quit Toribash about three weeks ago for the reason of some stuff going on, now that that has passed I've decided to rejoin a clan. I noticed quite some time ago doc had died as I only recently noticed it has been revived, Doc has always sparked my interest, as I see so far the people in it have been good to me, and I like them all. The main reason I would like to join this clan is because it looks like it would suit me, also I know a lot of the people and I know this clan consists of awesome people. If it's of any importance my GMT is -8 and my activity mostly consists of the forums and IRC, ingame, not so much. The past clans I've been in are; Psycho, Piratez, C3, Illusion, Fish, Dark Salvation, and Adventure. If I am missing anything don't hesitate to let me know.

I really like his grammar, freeform app, but what I dont like is his belt and his posts. Ill make my decision later.

Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Ok, Been waiting for this to come back, I'll reapply.

So, sup? Names Shamar irl, Former p0pcorn, Used to be in doc before it died, I was sad just because it died, never took of the tag, I like to go bowling, Pretty funny guy when I wanna be. People say so many different things, its just to convincing to know if I am or if I am not. So I just say I am. But I like to replay Single player, I have gotten better since I started single player when I started in this clan, Former replay thread= http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237150
I like to spar when I have the chance to do so, Only one spar because I like to spar with friends(which I obviously don't have) Sparring thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=249205
But Would love to be back in my old clan again, I would have never taken of my tag if I never sold that account, was the only thing I didn't like about it...

anyways, hope I can get back in and what not. Would love to help this become on of the best again

cheers
~shuckle

Shuckle I like you your a good guy, your good at head textures, but I have the same problem with you. I dont like your belt and post counts.
Ill make my decision later for you too.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Yea, I know. I have a low post count and belt but I'm working on that now ;v Will be up there soon enough, give it a week or so, I'll be back to a black belt or somewhere around there. Will be posting more, have a phone which I have internet on, so I can post when I can't get on the computer.. But Hope I can get back in (;
BioEx: Aesp is an alt account, he has a higher belt on his other account that he gave away. Post count doesn't matter to me either. Look at wiggi or echoforce's post count. Look at how respected they are.

As to shuckle I liked your app it was fine, but you're just missing that special something that makes somebody unique. Sorry it's a no right now, try again when you get more experience.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
as an old doc member id like to be an allie, but i didnt found the thread for it, should i ask it here?
:^)
Actually, we aren't thinking of any allies for the moment. But come back later or just pm me.

Edit: Nvm, we are. Link add him~
Last edited by BioEx; Mar 12, 2011 at 12:22 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
I really like his grammar, freeform app, but what I dont like is his belt and his posts. Ill make my decision later.

Shuckle I like you your a good guy, your good at head textures, but I have the same problem with you. I dont like your belt and post counts.
Ill make my decision later for you too.

Well you see, I was a 4th Dan as well as a post count of 500 or more. If you didn't read what I said about gifting my account to another, I suggest you read it to get the idea.