Ranking
Can you guys tell me a good way to start/get into position for a clean punch or kick in -30.00 grav with classic and 250 distance apart?

Also I might go online in GA in bout 5 minutes
anyone meet me there?
Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post
Well,count,there are some things you have to improve.First one is the flow of your moves.You have to make your moves more clean and relaxed.Dunno why,but some moves made me think that youre moving like a robot.Second problem is the speed of the moves.You wait too much between your kicks and dms and you move a little too slow.And finnaly,the pose.I already told you that most poses are standing poses,on feet or sitting poses.Your pose doesnt really like a good pose but it isnt really bad for the start.

Anyway,I dont say that everything looks bad in the replay but I say that you could improve it very much.

that's why it's still a wip..
anyway thanks for your tips. I know how a pose looks like, that's not the point. But I think rather than posing and falling down like shit I prefer to keep a poose near the ground.
but still working on this.

#edit: made another short replay, same conditions (-30 grav, 1000 frames, 250 dist).
cant get the pose correctly, can someone help me with this pls?
the replay itself isnt rly the important point here, but still critics would be nice
Attached Files
pose ueben split wip2.rpl (102.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by count3rl33; Dec 22, 2011 at 12:28 AM.
Well I know that when I do a standing pose I never really do a "pose"
Flip, relax try position ur self so your ghost lands on 2 feet and get ready to balance because the landing momentum is going to tipple you over
thanks fally, i rly like it.
the small kick looks funny and the pose is good. I'm going to analyse it part by part how you manage to stand stable there ;)
Well,its not really a secret,but when Im doing a pose Im trying to be sure that its a stable one.If not,then I try to move a little to stabilize.
Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post
Well,count,there are some things you have to improve.First one is the flow of your moves.You have to make your moves more clean and relaxed.Dunno why,but some moves made me think that youre moving like a robot.Second problem is the speed of the moves.You wait too much between your kicks and dms and you move a little too slow.And finnaly,the pose.I already told you that most poses are standing poses,on feet or sitting poses.Your pose doesnt really like a good pose but it isnt really bad for the start.

Anyway,I dont say that everything looks bad in the replay but I say that you could improve it very much.

Mostly it is the kick prob and waiting too much lol and that is speed is good but he dosent use it he got over 42.5 on one kick be he just totaly dident use it so he realy needs to know how to use it and i am finding even more probs has well with this replay but only little ones he first needs to learn how to build up speed and use it then teach him poses =P

Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
thanks fally, i rly like it.
the small kick looks funny and the pose is good. I'm going to analyse it part by part how you manage to stand stable there ;)

Not point realy doing that like falzar sed there is no secret you usualy just kick your self up on to your feet and slow you self down and then move one or 2 joints to get balance and get stababilty.

Soul: If you want a good way to start try by spinning from a distance to use or jumping to him then from there use your momentom what you got from the spin or kick to smash uke to peaces=)
trying my best on realism
Attached Files
#Trice Rapidly punch.rpl (111.8 KB, 4 views)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
My Toribash is weird, I go play Free Play make a nice ready to pwned uke pose but when I kick it didn't break uke, ok no problem, save it as edit and then when the replay comes I press E at the right moment to continue from there and this time I split uke in 1 KICK man (so happy) by kicking the middle of his chest directly, but then at the end of the round it doesn't let me save replay, it just goes straight to the next match >.>
Very Sad