Toribash
Original Post
Drunk Puff Answers Questions
I'm drunk, I'll answer questions and respond to statements only while drunk, in this thread.

Right now I'm drunk. If you post within two hours or so, I'll reply with upmost honestly, or at least my unbiased opinion. Because when drunk, my knowledge of society is very dumbed down. Also the last couple of times I've been drunk I've had access to a computer, so I'll reply most times I'll be drunk.

Don't be set back by my grammar, for some reason I'm really good at spelling when drunk.

Ok... GO!
Last edited by Puffbunny; Mar 22, 2012 at 04:37 AM.
HEy
Very much so, I drank four bottles of Jim Beam and Cola at 1.4 standard drinks each and two full glasses of wine, at least another 4 standard drinks as well.
HEy
Are you drunk enough ?
What is 2+2 ?
What do you think of my avatar ?
Why is your avatar a bunny ?
Why are you existing ?
What is the answer of life ?
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Are you drunk enough ?
What is 2+2 ?
What do you think of my avatar ?
Why is your avatar a bunny ?
Why are you existing ?
What is the answer of life ?

Yes, I've been drunker, but this point seems to be the most effective, because any further you will vomit and forget the night.

I'm very sure it's 4.

I like the Saint's Row series, assuming that your avatar is a reference to the something something pack that pre-orderers got. Something asian and to do with cats. Dildos blah cat launcher I can't remember.

It's a bunny because the word Bunny is in my name, and on Google, this is the best result when searching 'white fluffy bunny.'

I'm existing through no fault of my own. Although, while existing, I shall enjoy and do what I will with my existence.

The answer of life is what its meaning is to you, which is solely dependant on your opinion. Although personally, I think it is happiness.
HEy
What is the meaning of happiness?

I want to ask a lot of questions because this opportunity might be once in a lifetime, but my mind is blank.
Sorry, sober now. Every time I get drunk I'll dig up this thread.

I'll also answer your question Fruit. I get drunk at a fairly consistent rate.

Won't be long.
HEy
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
What is the meaning of happiness?

I want to ask a lot of questions because this opportunity might be once in a lifetime, but my mind is blank.

Happiness is when you feel satisfied in different areas of your life.

But being satisfied with your life is difficult because of how many areas that need to be perfect.

As a kid you hardly set any goals of satisfaction or have much care about such things because they are young. When we get older we have more and more areas to cover.

I could ramble but I'll just sum up that being happy is satisfying your tastes. One problem of this is that people assume that they can set that up for themselves, but really, most times they come to us without our help at all. As kids this happens, because everything they want gets given to them from early on.

I hope this makes sense in the morning.

Still drunk: Puff.
HEy
What have you been drinking?
What's your second favorite animal?
What anime would you recommend to me?
How often do you get drunk?