ES Recruitment Drive
Hello Guys, I have my Mid-Term Exams coming so i may be inactive, i'll try to play but plz oblige me...
Thanks, Pranav
Winners never quit and quitters never win...
~Pranav123 the EARTH PANTHER~
Will be very very inactive during 18th August till 21st of August. Then I'm active for 2-3 weeks and I need to study for a coming exam soon. So yeah :3
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Guys I will be a bit inactive the following days because in my country school starts in a few days maybe I will be on about 1 time a week ,sorry...
Artist in Progress
[Element]New Member = Air Hawk
Will be inactive till 17th October , probably online from time to time

P.S. my exam is coming soon
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Guyz, I'm back Actually I had installed Windows 8 in my PC and when I tried to play Toribash in it, It didn't work at all. So wasn't able to play at all. Now I've come back to Windows XP (Yeah! I know XP). So will be playing as much as I can!!!!
Guys, I will be inactive (Till First week of March I think so) because my exams Final-Term exams are coming and my both my Phone and PC have been Password-Protected by Mom and Dad and I won't be able to use them till my exams are over. Actually my father Hates Toribash, he thinks its all about killing and ripping and the blood and Violence so his idea was to delete this game but I somehow convinced him to not to delete this game. So Yeah!

Thanks!
No problem dude!
I'm pretty sure you have noticed that we aren't very active in here anyways.

Studies are your key in future, keep things in order. Studies first!