Ranking
Original Post
League of Legends
alright, since this interesting topic came up and we almost spammed the FreeChat with that: here is the official LoL-Thread.

Have fun.

links:

Homepage

download

size of install folder: 2.16gb
size of installed game: 3.11gb
Last edited by count3rl33; Apr 13, 2012 at 04:24 AM.
Haha talk to Linkhunter or Toon about LoL, they are fanatics about it.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Haha we should add some images and stuff, I might be able to suck in a few players that way ;)

Also about your RP Problem, all I know is that it was for Christmas and all players were given 400 RP, I'm guessing that after you have done the tutorial and so many matches that you will be awarded your 400 RP so you can afford 1 or 2 new beginner champions, although just saving up IP is enough

I'm gonna stay online, names SX92PRO, I'm afraid the accounts aren't moveable, I had to get off my lvl 24 in the West EU just so I could play with my friends, so now I'm a lvl 9 NA
-----
(playing LoL now, if you see a yellow circle next to my name it means I'm ingame, just whisper me by clicking my name and typing in the chat box and I'll reply )
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've been playing for some hours now but on the West EU channel since I got problems with the North American Account.

just bought Annie, she's kind of a nice chara
yep. But as you said: it's a very tactical game and based on team work.

Guess my last team: 1 inactive and 1 Ashe which was lvl 2 after ~17 minutes...
-----
*playing a 3vs3
Last edited by count3rl33; Apr 6, 2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe we should Expand the clan to LoL and this could be the board for it
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
this was what I already thought about.

But to be honest: I dont want to give up my account on the West EU Server

btw @Soul: what about Blitzcrank? He seems to be an awesome char
Its ok, I'll play West EU from now on, I always swap between the 2, Blitz is good for laning and ganking, his pulling ability can be good for pulling enemies into a teammates ult or a turrets line of fire, or when your chasing you could use flash or ghost followed by pull then his other moves to finish it off, and if you keep chasing, your pull will have its CD removed and boom u can just do it again, I like to pull squishies early game.
At the start pick a lane with a squishy, let the enemy team push ur lane to your turret, run fowards pull an enemy past the minions 2 ur turret and use exhaust, they should try run off, then use ghost and chase with a teammate for first blood :P
Going to log in now, may need a bit of work though, bit rusty