Ranking
  • Belt 2nd dan
  • Timezone GMT +10
  • Preferable mod Wushu, AikidoBD
  • Reason for joining Huge Story but im coming back
  • Past clans -Pain it died
  • Forum/IRC activity irc not so much (didnt even know what it was untill earlyer yestarday)
  • Referral/invitation Pizzabash?
  • Infraction/ban history None
  • Skill sets (art, replays, video) You guys know im good at Artwork and Replays
  • About yourself im 16 and sexy ;) currently ina hell of a swamp of S**T
  • Any other relevant information umm I may be patchy in contact my internets getting disabled on the 12th of this month but i will be on when at school and when ever possible
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Right Lexxar, we'll be reviewing your application.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Cough its been 3 days......
~DemonBurn~
Ofunknown has an internship hot Is probably grounded again I don't have a laptop and even if I did I don't havevthe power to invite you again and till I'm notified otherwise dentian died so have patience
I'm not grounded, if I have to reassume the position of his application, then he is accepted, yes votes have exceeded no votes. Congrats, welcome back.
THANKS GUYS OMG I LOVE YOU ALL (no homo)
~DemonBurn~
Belt:Brown
Timezone:+000
Preferable mod:Akido
Reason for joining:Because you guys are awesome.And i am really sorry for arguing and spamming i hopw you guys can forgive me.
Past clans:Quantum
Forum/IRC activity:9
Referral/invitation:None
Infraction/ban history:1 week ban.
Skill sets (art, replays, video):Replays-Getting into making some videos.
About yourself:I am only 11 and i have serious anger issues but at the same time I am a kind guy but if you annoy me I rage quit.
Any other relevant information:I was rejected once for spamming and raging I am really sorry you can reject me I don't mind if I get rejected it's my fault in the first place.
Right
Ohhh guys remember me the wind cheeta? okay here i am again

Belt: black
Timezone: 9:09
Preferable mod: wushu and parkour
Reason for joining : iwas in this clan this clan is awesom and im here for help and make heads too (free)
Past clans: spin , rage,element
Forum/IRC activity: 8
Referral/invitation
Infraction/ban history: nope
Skill sets (art, replays, video): how can i post a replay ?
About yourself: hi im from argentina im friendly i love cookies LOL i love animals and the computers Lol
Any other relevant information: yes a question how can i post replays xd
Wind cheeta
Darren please refrain from posting till your accepted, lord we will review and get back to you.