Toribash
Actully, if you're skilled enough and can beat one of us then you would be in...But judging by your belt, i don't think you can get into the clan.
IMO i think it's the skill that counts, not the belts. I think vlat thinks that too ^^
But anyway, just wait until s0th or vlatko agree to test you then one of us will set the time/date/server for you.
It makes me wonder..
Okay. Sorta knew something like that was coming my way.. What WOULD happen if I would defeat the one that would test me? More testing and black belt gaining, right. Am looking forward for the test. :P
Ahuh I can't test you since my internet would shutdown at random times for long periods of time.. So ask s0th about testing you
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Originally Posted by Vlatko9 View Post
Yours would be GMT+10 since thats what doobies and mine and s0th and flubbah and static's is

kool +10 then is that good?
Humm, so now I PM sOth or something? And is that a ZERO or a O in caps in the name? s0th or sOth? Can't he just check this post or something? XO
its a zero s0th not soth XD he will gladly like to test you (since he thinks he the best in the clan) XD
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Great, now I certainly feel better.. *GULP*

Well a few replays I like, should provide courage?..
Attached Files
#1.rpl (73.2 KB, 8 views)
#2.rpl (68.0 KB, 7 views)
#3.rpl (63.0 KB, 7 views)
#4.rpl (73.2 KB, 7 views)
#5.rpl (62.6 KB, 7 views)
They not that bad, I like the split the best -.-, anyway just pm s0th and he will test you, if you dont get a reply soon just add me on msn if you have it [email protected]
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Name:mahulk16-0
Current Belt:2dan
What do you rate yourself (honestly):good
What is your GMT:i have ksa now is 11:16 am
What can we contact you by (msn, aol, aim, skype):email
If so what is it (Optional): [email protected]
WAZZAP!