yes but with limitations
6 Votes / 75.00%
no bad idea
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Petition/Poll/Advise
Alright guys, I need my familys opinion on this. As most of you know, my neice came to live with me a while back, and shes now my daughter.

I'm thinking about getting her into toribash, multiplayer, singleplayer etc. Id just give her one of my whitebelt alts and let her do her own thing.
My problem is the community. There are quite a few assholes all over toribash. And I dont need her exposed to that.
I'm currently working on a .dll file that ill inject into toribaah on launch that will block out chat in general so it stops her from communicating with the toxic players we all find ingame.
I wouldnt allow forum access and I'd do anything that had to be done on forums myself.

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? Bad idea? Should i do it or not? Any suggestions?

She's in first grade and plays games and watches anime with me already. Need your opinion toribash
Had no clue about all this.

I'm not sure. Toribash is kinda violent (there's physical interaction) but since the characters are ragdolls it makes the game not so harsh like the many straight out violence games out there. Just dolls punching and kicking each other, I guess.

Anyway... You also have a point about community. Better keep all that away from now.

There's also might be a chance that she won't like the game.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Yeah i guessed she might not either. But then again she might.
I'll /opt blood 0 so there isnt any blood so its like they just fall apart
And that takes away all viloence in sense of gore
being overprotective is one of the problems of being a parent/guardian. shielding a child from everything and they won't have any skin and stuff yadda yadda. that being said, not many people like a first grader playing games, so I understand the concern. I would suggest maybe for the first time or so of her playing multiplayer you not block the chat and maybe supervise? if theres ever a problem i guess then you could go through with your plan. just try not to push your habits and lifestyle choices on the kid too much. how long will she be staying with you, if you don't mind me asking?
wow that
sucked
Im still a child, my parents dont do anything really from preventing me from doing what im doing on the internet, I would keep a eye on her but let her do her own thing, let her find friends, chat on skype, learn the game and other games to play. Even though your her guardian let her be free. Keep an eye on her and thats all. Learning on her own is a great tactic in life. Trust me.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
You're telling me to let a 6 year old be free and do whatever? wat

YOU CAN'T CONTAIN A YOUNG CHILD'S SPIRIT, HACKS.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
YOU CAN'T CONTAIN A YOUNG CHILD'S SPIRIT, HACKS.

I AGREE