Toribash
Original Post
GUARDIAN ART
Okay, post all your art here, Photoshop, GIMP, Hand-drawn, everything , if u can .
Last edited by TheSev; Aug 3, 2008 at 08:51 PM.
Can we post our replay ? Even if it's not a video ?
i just did a replay thread go check it out ~ Reymingz
Last edited by TheSev; Aug 4, 2008 at 03:22 AM.
(¯´·.¸¸.-> Il-Freddo <-.¸¸¸.·´¯)
You just wanted to try and do that, didn't you Rey?

Well this one, I did it yesterday, Was trying to each member, with his name is style, and like a sign at the end, this one I did Guardian, Wildfire16, ReymingZ, Septer, Ilfreddo, and me.
okay Wildfire's sign was easy, Rey...I don't know I just put a Z, Septer, kinda reminds me of mirrors so I put a beam of light bouncing of mirrors, Ilfreddo, I was going for the hairy letters, but you can see the phailure in the I, so I stoped, and your sign was supposed to be two arms arm wrestling...but...yeah, okay I was taking my name into a grafity...okay that word is just impossible to spell, not even microsoft word can spell it, so I tried to go that style, but I phailed, I wanted my mark to be fire, but Wild already is fire, so I went...wind...I think

Gonna work on the other members too, just need more papers
yup u dont get boord of it lol , and cant u make the photo about the player's , case i didnt got a head tex for nothing lol .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey, not all of us got head textures okay? Just because you, and Wild, and Ilfred and...almost the full clan has one...I suck at Photoshop, I'm searching for good tutorials so I can learn it...man I really need to get a head texture, well winning competitions are the best way. Quick! To the Bat-Video Editor!
i swear , if no 1 well post except me and ilfred and echo and wild , well be kicked ! so wild and echo pm them allllllll ! , i well not make my clan a noob one .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
umm the graphics on that picture it's to low , how about this one .

Last edited by TheSev; Aug 4, 2008 at 08:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]