Toribash
The Cinema Talk

The place for all chit-chat concering movies, tv-shows, animes, youtube series or anything else that has to do with motion pictures.
Invading allowed.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jul 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Updated.
Original Post
Just a heads up. Since we have a music as well as gaming thread, I thought rounding it off with something that concerns another big part of the daily life, television and films, would be nice.

So I will use this first post to make JtanK mad and state that Mawaru Penguindrum is bad.
Last edited by shadowelf; Jul 16, 2014 at 12:08 PM.
Please no waifu wars here. :(

Has anyone here seen The Wire and can tell me whether or not it's as good as people make it out to be?
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Please no waifu wars here.

Has anyone here seen The Wire and can tell me whether or not it's as good as people make it out to be?

My brother is currently watching it. He says that the first season is boring as fuck but It gets better.
Crap. I only have the first season on dvd here. I'll check it out though. I hope I can get season 2 though. Yes I actually never stream or do anything illegal, ever. wink wink
I'm going to watch the next season of Breaking Bad next week. If anyone spend a thought on start watching it, I just can say it's pretty good. The about the family and their problems with the father who starts cooking crystal meth is authentic and suspenseful.
I was addicted right after the second part of the first season
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
How did you not get spoiled big time by all the talk about that show? Breaking Bad is argueably one of the best and most critically acclaimed tv-shows ever produced. I personally loved every minute of it, but how did you manage to withstand watching it for so long? kudos, haha. Enjoy it, it's really a masterpiece in my eyes, even though it is not perfect.
SKYLER FFS. I hate that bitch so much. Show itself was nice but It became repetitive in the end. Don't want to spoil Aika.