Ranking
Original Post
hey
Questions.

Ask anything you want to know about me or something... You have two of those so make the ones you feel important.

Felt like putting some activity into this and it's a nice way to get to know each other better so also feel free to ask to other people and stuff.

Alright go.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
A person.
More specifically: a dude.

Edit..
Alright, proper answers.
But yeah... I'm a dude but a short dude because I'm actually below the height average and it used to piss me off (it still does, sometimes). I see kids with 15, 16 years old and already with my height... it's like what the fuck. Genetics suck, man.
Anyway... Long hair because I never liked to cut it and once almost had it for a year and half... Almost reached shoulders on the sides but it was so freaking hard to comb and stuff.
Not really the fittest guy out there but not fat too... I would say somewhat in the middle.
And that's pretty much it? Don't really know what to add to it.
Last edited by Hayz; Oct 17, 2014 at 04:02 AM.
always ~
Hah.

Selfies are silly. Silly trend (is it still a trend?) that never really caught my attention.
Also, there's this weird relationship with me and photography... I don't despise her I should say but if I can avoid her then it's all good (sorry babe).
And besides, even if I ever was really into selfies and stuff, I have this phone (cough) and let's say it's not the best one for the purpose.

The point is... You probably won't even see a picture of me because it's the way I want it to be. Believe me: it's for the best. :D
Besides: imagination is a cool fellow. And you'll be always be able to imagine me as you like (for the purposes you like... ahem).
always ~
what's your favourite thing ever
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Good question... It made me think of some of the things that had a special meaning during this time.

I gotta say, though... There was someone always there, no matter what.
Yeah, I know you asked about a thing but hey: people are more important. That someone is my mom, by the way. Gotta be thankful for everything she has done or will ever do. God bless.
always ~
A day that could use a little more excitement and filled with more enriched activities than the ones I usually do lately.

Never too late for a change, right? :)
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Hah.

Selfies are silly. Silly trend (is it still a trend?) that never really caught my attention.
Also, there's this weird relationship with me and photography... I don't despise her I should say but if I can avoid her then it's all good (sorry babe).
And besides, even if I ever was really into selfies and stuff, I have this phone (cough) and let's say it's not the best one for the purpose.

The point is... You probably won't even see a picture of me because it's the way I want it to be. Believe me: it's for the best.
Besides: imagination is a cool fellow. And you'll be always be able to imagine me as you like (for the purposes you like... ahem).

You should text me