Toribash
View Poll Results: Update the clan board?
Yes
7 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
I don't know / Neutral
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan board updates! [possibly?]
Hi there.

You know what we should do?
Exactly! Update the clan board.

In which way, do you ask? Well most of the stickied have outdated information and my plan was to edit and bring them up-to-date. Also some spring cleaning here and there would be ok.
Yeah, I know... they don't even get used anymore but why not and step up our game a bit?
And hey... It's the clan board: where our clan is most active. I would not even bother if we were a multiplayer clan.

So... First I would like to know if it's worthy it or not.
I plan to do all the changes by myself but I would present the changes to hacks first before changing anything and if we both agree, we proceed to the change.
Edit 1: So do you know, you can vote until friday night... After that, I'll start with the updates here and there depending if the poll result turns positive.

Also, sidenote: plans to this weekend tourney has started but a thread will be created eventually after all the decisions were made.
Last edited by Hayz; Apr 7, 2015 at 09:44 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
I second this greatly, things are a little out of hand with outdated information, and we haven't been doing anything since late 2011 with changing. I mean, after we switched over to the automatic information via Clans created by fish, we stopped updating player profiles on our sub-forum.

I'm completely down for gathering information from new members and updating a inactive/active list. Showing those who have fallin' and those who are still around.
RIP castra and notnoob
Thanks for all the positive support already.
There's still one day to decide either if this goes on or not but seemingly the response seems like an ok to me.

Planning regarding the changes have begun and an announcement for the tourney for this weekend is planned to be released by tomorrow.
always ~
The poll is closed and the results are in.

My personal deadline for the delivery of this update it's until next wednesday (April 15th). I'll make sure to announce and make the changes known.

Thanks and this thread will be closed within a day.
always ~
One final announcement: update was planned to be released by tomorrow (wednesday) but got postponed to Friday.
always ~