ES Recruitment Drive
why do all juniors have glowing avy? On phone cant chat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
They have both been accepted. Oh and grim get jmirc for your phone!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
I want to join because: I heard this clan was awesome and my brother is in killers i want be an allie for him
Belt:blue
Previous Clan(s):none

Last edited by Vx7; Dec 13, 2008 at 07:48 AM.
MAY THE AWESOMENESS BE WITYH YOU!!
I want to join because: The Name is Cool and I was told it's good.
Belt: Black
Previous Clan(s): Snakes - Didn't much like it..

Last edited by Vx7; Dec 13, 2008 at 07:49 AM.
zeztex and Dark207. I am sorry to say but both of you have been rejected. That is all
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Trust me, I made the right choice.
Last edited by Vx7; Nov 24, 2008 at 05:57 PM.
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
meh... i think soon we should collect 4 people and make a small squad. they go headhunting etc, if we ever get somebody we want to take out. (if this hapens i know 1 (beep) hole who deservers to be on our most hated. he has MANY reasons)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
meh... i think soon we should collect 4 people and make a small squad. they go headhunting etc, if we ever get somebody we want to take out. (if this hapens i know 1 (beep) hole who deservers to be on our most hated. he has MANY reasons)

Like a special group of 4 who we use mainly as assassins and pay them a lil fee for being successful?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]