ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rules..!

Golden Rule:

Have Fun!

1.Respect everyone!
2.Calling people a "Noob". Is a big NO!
3.No quitting during matches unless you have a valid reason.
4.Raceism will get you kicked out of the clan.
5.Feuds between fellow members will come with consequences!
6.Commiting infractions in-game and on the forum will also get you kicked out of the clan.
7.If you leave, your chances of coming back are slim to none.
8.Forum activity is a necessity!

Please always abide by these rules and make sure to check for updates!
Last edited by Vx7; Dec 8, 2008 at 11:59 PM.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
ok i realy think we should add theas things to the list...

1. raceism is a permanent ban. (pleas?)
2. insulting fellow members comes with consiqenses "desided by admin" (spelling sucks )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Thanks for the suggestions!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
the raceism thing poped up when some guy joined my game and said "aww look at the *lack noob... your *ucking *lack arabian mum gave me a bj for 50p yesterday..." grim said. "pleas kick that idiot" idiot said. "nooooooooooo" admin said. "how?" (i told him how) "idiot kicked" admin said. "i frigin hate raceist people"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
WoW! Thats really sickening! Thanks for taking care of the problem politely!
[Devil-Hunter]
lucaspms, I'll think about it..

Soul, those only apply if the infraction commited was serious.
[Devil-Hunter]