Ranking
Original Post
Clan Video..
ok to all DH i need 2 replays from each user :P for a clan vid pleas post them here. if you take too long i might put clips in the vid of me and Vx7 owning you
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Oct 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
About these replays you need... Can it be any random replay against Uke or should it be one from multiplayer?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
any replay will do. there is 1 rule. it is that you have to be pure... OWNAGE!!! i would like no near wins if you know what i mean
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Select "Reply"... Then scroll down to "Manage Attachments" ... There you can upload your replays..
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
heres my replys vs uke hope u guys like it if not tell me there my body splits
Attached Files
0 bod split.rpl (35.6 KB, 5 views)
0 body split.rpl (27.6 KB, 4 views)
0 bdy decap.rpl (35.8 KB, 5 views)
i will be ading WAY more useing the vids colected here. ALSO...

Vx7 i has a gift for you

the head UKE has on
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Oct 15, 2008 at 10:11 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
/invade
Hey man, if your gonna be making videos, use the camera angles more,try to match the speed of the replay with the tempo of the music, and use good replays lulz
All the world's a stage.