Toribash
Fuck.
My computer is still fucked so i dont know when it will get fixed, sometime within the next week i suppose. Dont kick me out of renegade, as soon as im back i will get back up to scratch with all the stuff thats been going on.
i hate this, my dad takes every single school break and holiday we get as an excuse to go to more college football games. Will be in CA (at my grandparents house where there is no internet access) from thanksgiving thursday until either sat. or sun.
u mad tho :)
Finally, the supergeeks have figured out what was wrong with my computer, some weirdass p0rn virus. So it will be fixed by really soon.
Eureka! I have my computer back, and everything works, cept for my graphics card. I can be active now !!!!!!!!!
Put me back on the inactive list, i need to find out whats wrong with my graphics card and internet
ima be gone for the weekend, and after that i have exams, so i wont be doing much until break in two weeks...
u mad tho :)
Hmm? It seems that the inactivness of some people will take its toll on the tourney. So i may have to replace Xenmas and Shmibs with 2 new invites.

And Xenmas told me that his computer has gone all crappy and he wont be on for a while...