Toribash
The one on toribash.com is phucked now, you can try other online client like mibbit:
http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?cha...c.toribash.com

but for best results you should use irc client like mirc, kvirc, chatzilla or shit.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
recuitment
hello i am not for a long a intence so i take it short and clear

my toris name is emilklant my real name is emil klangeryd
aikanaro said that u was looking for new members and we have been talking

i am 15 years old

previous clan WAPOW

belt brown soon black

if u wana know anything more just reply
Mate, this is not how this works. I said we are looking for new members but you shall not post in our recruitment base for two reasons:

1. You are in a clan
2. You should join IRC first to talk to the people

At the moment you are a member of a clan called WAPOW right? We don't try to steal people. You should talk to your leader first.

Another Problem is, that you seem to be new to the forums. Looking at your postcount, we try to judge how much you know about the forum. Atm you do have 2 posts what means you made one beside this one. That's not quite close to what we like to see

You are a nice guy and playing with you and Icky today was quite fun, but at this point, there is no chance for you to join #Addicted, sorry

Join the IRC, post in the forums and consider about posting here again in the far future with more Experiance, meanwhile you are welcome to play with us.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hello people of Addicted, first order of business is I'm very fluent in my English and I only have one clan that I've been to, (Agility), now I'm on the prowl for a new and better clan, I recently discussed this with illkickurass and he said to go ahead and post an application, I'm moderately active on the forums, and mostly active in-game not so much as to IRC. IRC time may be a slight problem, may not be, I don't know, all I know is I'm Addicted to [Addicted] I also do replays, not that good right now, but getting better, also forum time doesn't always mean number of posts, although I don't have a lot of posts, I look around the forums for new opportunities.
Attached Files
#Over - [M] Hafagbar.rpl (514.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by id; Oct 30, 2014 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Forgot one thing!
Man, no, you applied to like 4 clans at once.

"for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land."

[re] | #Polska
Mind if I join? I just had to quit BaC (Bad Company) I hated that 'clan' if it even was called one. The leader didn't care at all about his members...will that happen with this clan too?
will that happen with this clan too?

Yes. You should probably reconsider picking this 'clan'. I won't get into details of how the leader completely vanished for 4 years wthout a single word.

[re] | #Polska