Toribash
Commenting your comments! XD

SP - 250ed decap03 - I on the other hand love slice decaps, if you just hit the head and it falls off, it looks too plain. Unless you use your hand.

SP - running only 1 edit - hmm i'll check it out later, not home atm.

toriball - thanks, will upload the other one tomorrow.

--

Will watch yours when i get home

SP - Toriball2 - Bah, still no kicks but i think this is a better one. Will try kicks tomorrow and higher MF.
Whoop Whoop
do i have to rate? :P

heres some of mine
just some. ... crap
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jun 16, 2009 at 07:19 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
do i have to rate? :P

heres some of mine
just some. ... crap

No but if you don't, nobody will bother rating yours.
Whoop Whoop
rate mine pls. took me an hour to make them :/
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
You make replays just to get rated? x_X

Not too long ago this game was made for having fun.
Whoop Whoop
lol no i dont. i mainly make replays to remember my moves but i want you to rate my best, please.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
*my torso - 1000 MF - bad. If you can't do a madman with 500 MF, you can't do anything xD. Anyway i edited it, but i didn't reach the legs - i did even better than that. It's in the attachments.

*sambo madman 3 - Nice, DM threshold seemed a bit low though? And it bothered me that the last kick didn't dismember.

*sambo madman 4 - nice 100k decap =P. You're still bad at running though . I liked the hits but it was a bit too slow - i like the madmans fast and brutal, like the DM's just keep coming in a row.

000awesome kicks gone madman 1 - I didn't like the non dismembering kicks, but when you DMed, the kicks were great. And.. slow.

000perfect split 2 - it was exactly what the title says, but nothing yberawesome so i don't have anything to say.

Overall, use more relax all and don't be so stiff, make the replays faster (while you're working on the decap, also make sure after that you can dismember something else really fast etc). I'd like to see some replays with default settings (ed 100).

---

More comments on SP - Toriball2, 10 pieces and madman06 please =P

---
Attached Files
SP - shockwave edit.rpl (124.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Magix; Jan 12, 2009 at 03:35 PM.
Whoop Whoop
SP - shockwave edit.rpl
mh seams like you play mp more often :3 i liked how it ended haha, very cool ending. nice kicks btw not bad, but you could get better on your style

about my replay

mh nothin to say... was bored and wanted to make a hard kick ... with the difficult of a higher distance.
it ended in a 100 k decap-kick that i very like... lil split at the second kick hehe

edit:' oh and dont think i am a nazi if you watch my damage!!!! xD
shockwave`? madman 3 was kewl :3 i loled at your running skill ahahaha
Attached Files
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jan 12, 2009 at 07:03 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Lol, pay attention

The ending is all that i made, shockwave made the rest. I edited it.
Whoop Whoop
oh lol

mh you forgot to rate ;3

my replay: didnt edited the walkin at the end ... maybe i will, if its a good replay ^^
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้