Ranking
'Cause you didn't read the first post.
So you can't.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
-18 years old, born in Russia the 25.09.1993
- I play toribash more then 2 years(started on june of 2009)
- black belt(not my first acc)
- Abyss clan member
- Like programming, study, dream about military career, and (of course) love my girl ;)
I want to join the OLDA
Hello! I'm Sergey from Moscow (Russia). I'm 29 yo. I joined toribash last winter and have spent many nights playing toribash while my duty . So now I'm Black Belt 3 Dan. My favourite mods are Judo and Cannon. I work in russian customs making software for inspectors. I like tourism, countryside, forest, mountains and travelling by water. Also I spend my time finding caches (www.geocaching.com). I feel myself about 15 yo, but I hope it will not be an obstruction for my join the OLDA.
Hey guys, well my name is Connor, had my 18th birthday on 30th July 2011. Ive been playing Toribash since july 2010, and well i started off with jousting then i became pro in aikido. Ive been in many unofficial clans since ive joined, and Aeon is my first official clan that ive been in. Am a custom belt. And im from South Africa.

Thanks for reading my app
@Concon19: You've been in the roster since 3 august. Good job on the following of your applications ^^

@sagemsk: At least a week ban on the creation of the account...
Apply again when/if you get unbanned some day.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Lol really? damn i dont remember applying haha. Just saw i didnt have the Olda achievement so i thought i never made it lol.