Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
This game needs a hood. And a scarf.

I agree with that. If this game brings out a hood and scarf, I'd get that straight away.
Some sort of ninja gauntlet would be awesome!

BY THE POWER OF KALI LINUX!
"Hi Orko." -Me (12-03-18)
Originally Posted by ibigpito View Post
What about a carrot strapped on your forehead

That is the weirdest photo I have seen in my life.
BY THE POWER OF KALI LINUX!
"Hi Orko." -Me (12-03-18)
How about 3D Objects that attach to the Arms and Legs like Sleeves or Shorts/Pant legs? Perhaps they could be textured at some point! They could even have dangly physics... like a wizards sleeve.
Last edited by Redgouf; Nov 11, 2014 at 07:13 PM.
What?
Heyhey everyone! A while since we had a release but we have something big brewing that I think you will all like very much.
To break out the drought though I have here something pretty cool and pretty damn stylish for you all.

The Kamehamehair!
Model by the amazing avwave and made to fit for you. Please note this is a 3D object item and not a hair so don't be fooled by its outward appearance.
You can pick up this sweet cut for 80k in the shop but there are only 20 in stock so get in quick or miss out. (But not really because it restocks 3 each month)

If you wanna check it out feel free to dl and lp me ingame. Thanks for all of your continued support and suggestion!

Last edited by Solax; Nov 19, 2014 at 03:19 PM.
I'm so proud of you guys. Definitely a good purchase
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu