ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Halving everyone's TC amount
The ultimate TC sink. It'd take 50% of all TC, making it more valuable. It'd hurt the rich more than the poor. It'd also help booster sales.

What do you think?
No. What a stupid idea, would you like to have your hard earned toricredits taken away from you? I think not.

For people like me, that'd result in the loss of 50$ of money, not a good idea and many players will quit because of it.
People pay a lot of money for TC. And by doing this, you're essentially taking away what they spent their hard earned $$$ on. I'm anti this in every single way. This isn't a sink. This is just cruelty.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Just because you sold your million you want it to be halved?
Why didnt you suggest it before your TC were sold?

No one would support this, people would quit, people would be butthurt, probably there would be alot of bullshit going.

Not supported.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
People pay a lot of money for TC. And by doing this, you're essentially taking away what they spent their hard earned $$$ on. I'm anti this in every single way. This isn't a sink. This is just cruelty.

I'd argue that they don't

Total TC sold a month looks to be below $500

That's not a lot for an average of 400 people / playing / simultaneously / forever

A google employee makes
http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Goog...ries-E9079.htm
it says, 127k a year, non-senior software engineer
therefore, that's at least 21 times more he makes a month than all the Toribash players spend on player 2 player bought / sold TC
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Apr 10, 2015 at 04:02 PM.
This is honestly a very very bad idea if you take into consideration that people spend real money into this game. People would probably sue Toribash and shit like that.

Not
supportive.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Total TC sold a month looks to be below $500

Do you happen to have a reliable source for that? I doubt admins or even nabi would provide this kind of information that easly, it would be really dumb, even if they lie about the amount, since you didn't provided any source for that information i'm presuming you're taking that from your 'toribash expertise' that could be countered as well.

That's not a lot for an average of 400 people / playing / simultaneously / forever

Again, reliable source please? Toribash's current engine/administration/merchandising/etc does not provide enough room for a 'Eve Online' activity, but 400 people is far from reality as well, measuring the Toribash playerbase by simultaneous logins/games is not the right approach, measuring by day/week/month (yes, both) is a good approach to build a good income report (not talking about TC, yet)

A google employee makes yada yada yada yada yada

What does that have to do with the subject? I really didn't get this part.

On the topic: It sounded really silly even before reading Cobra's post, after that I just think that you're selfish enough to burn people's money right after you got yours well locked in your closet.

I can't find enough words to describe it so I'll stick to the basic: Not supported.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Apr 10, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
Sweet Christ. This is god awful. I'd quit this game. People spend money on this game. I don't need it taken away from me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."