Ranking
Original Post
What happened
Okay clearly nobody asks me anything on what happened instead your talking about it behind my back without knowing the facts

Me and bloor dueled it was 1-2 in bloors favor. We had no lift rules so meaning if we lift we restart the game. he lifted once and agreed to restart with slight reluctance then the second he did it again but worse and refused to restart all together. The admins told me i should get a reduel set up with bloor but ofc sir took matters into his own hands and just banned me because of something off topic. hes labeling it as duel scam just to give me some time etc. (i did something he may not have favored)
Erm, who are you, exactly? If sir banned you, then this is your alt...?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
He scammed like 4 people or something like that.
And his previous main account (liltay[numbers-I-do-not-remember]) is banned for scamming too.

Seems like you scammed already before.
liltay1426 the acc was banned for a mishap with ima pirate where i had a 100k duel 30k on my main and 80k on my bank but when i checked my bank it said it was under investigation
so i couldnt pay him back etc

there was another case with rkg when i first got back from a break, unfortunately rules had changed and account selling and acc duels werent supported(against the rules) any longer so when an admin talked to me about it he said if i gave him my pass we would both be banned for it so they told me the smart thing to do was not give him my acc these things happened between 2and a halve and 3 and a halve years ago

you should understand ive been around since early 08 late 09 as an account seller so i had no thoughts of it being against the rules when i got back

all the "duel scams" that have happened have reasonable explanations if you want to know them but as i said before you jumped to the conclusions without knowing the story

If you want to kick me out the clan for something thats wasnt my entirely my fault and things that happened years ago then I understand

~Tay
Last edited by moneyboy99; Apr 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
Just close the thread. ;v
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved