Toribash
View Poll Results: How do you think of it?
OMG I LOVE THIS THANK YOU!
8 Votes / 88.89%
wtf get out with your shit.
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Hunters&GerU]Teamspeak 3 Server
Sup guys, me and Pitch created a TS3 Server for the ones with a Writing-disorder. This is a Corperation with Hunters and GerU so please notice that youll hear some german talk sometimes.
might you think "hmm why have them their own ts3 channel and shares it with us!?"
The whole project is Based on Sponsoring with 4b42.com who gave us this server for free. for the case that we want to have this server permanently, we have to do some "add" for that guys, which is just based on a crappy html-code on our website, that we've created specially for this.
so please register here and pm me. the sense behind this is, that that webside gets some attention and the add too (you dont have to click it or anything). thanks.

Data

EVERYONE can join! we dont care if its our allys, friends or everyone who looks in this thread.
the server is open 24/7
have fun at talking
Last edited by Pitch; May 23, 2012 at 05:03 AM. Reason: fixed some grammar :p
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
I'm usually sitting in a different one, but I guess I might show up from time to time.
I appreciate your effort.

>Im ernst jetzt, kann mir nicht vorstellen so einen Sponosrvertrag an Land zu ziehen. Auch wenns für Werbung ist.

EDIT: ah, hab mir die Webseite angesehen, ist klar
Last edited by wiirus; May 23, 2012 at 06:49 AM.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
I'll be in the TS server from time to time aswell, but sadly I don't have any mic atm
I guess i'll join every now and then, Once I get my microphone fixed, I spilt coffee on it a few weeks ago.
I appreciate your effort, but have no teamspeak and have no desire in obtaining one, sorry...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I'll start sitting in it .
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved