Toribash
Original Post
Moderator assignment
I mean I basically don't even play anymore and I've seen and experienced some real shit here, so whoever is in charge of promoting moderators, here have this. You're an imbecile.

If you'd like to ban my accounts, feel free, I've been trying to find that particular reject moron moderator so that I can get banned properly, considering. But he's never around. Other than being a fucking retard.

Anyway, here are my accounts:

oodoboo
kakpoes123
kokkekrat
423hz
q12a

Either you fix your moderating assignment mistakes or you ban those accounts. I thought my suggestion for fixing some of the bugs that haven't been fixed in the, I dunno, last 10 or 12 years or so was pretty good actually, but this is more gameplay enhancing.
Last edited by q12a; Jun 20, 2019 at 02:38 PM.
...what is this about?
Let me know if this is actually a staff complaint and I'll move it to a more appropriate place. Otherwise, I'll also move it to a more appropriate place but it's going to be Wibbles.
whoever is in charge of promoting moderators, here have this. You're an imbecile.
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
I mean I basically don't even play anymore and I've seen and experienced some real shit here, so whoever is in charge of promoting moderators, here have this. You're an imbecile.

If you'd like to ban my accounts, feel free, I've been trying to find that particular reject moron moderator so that I can get banned properly, considering. But he's never around. Other than being a fucking retard.

oodoboo
kakpoes123
kokkekrat
423hz
q12a

Either you fix your moderating assignment mistakes or you ban those accounts. I thought my suggestion for fixing some of the bugs that haven't been fixed in the, I dunno, last 10 or 12 years or so was pretty good actually, but this is more gameplay enhancing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.

oodoboo
kakpoes123
kokkekrat
423hz
q12a

SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I've seen and experienced some real shit here, so whoever is in charge of promoting moderators, here have this. You're an imbecile.

This thread is epic, should've been in Hall of Shame.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I mwean i basicawwy don't even pway anymowe and i've seen and expewienced some weaw shit hewe, so whoevew is in chawge of pwomoting mwodewatows, hewe have this. You'we an imbeciwe.

if you'd wike to ban mwy accounts, feew fwee, i've been twying to find that pawticuwaw weject mwowon mwodewatow so that i can get banned pwopewwy, considewing. But he's nevew awound. Othew than being a fucking wetawd.

anyway, hewe awe mwy accounts:

oodoboo
kakpoes123
kokkekwat
423hz
q12a

eithew you fix youw mwodewating assignment mwistakes ow you ban those accounts. I thought mwy suggestion fow fixing some of the bugs that haven't been fixed in the, i dunno, wast 10 ow 12 yeaws ow so was pwetty good actuawwy, but this is mwowe gamepway enhancing.
someone please infract chirs for this.
this is worse than what fistoflife did

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة