Ranking
U Make gross sounds when you eat you shit after you eat, I don't wanna drink water like a pussy though, No matter how gross eating is!
Maybe
Originally Posted by StarshipPain View Post
U Make gross sounds when you eat you shit after you eat, I don't wanna drink water like a pussy though, No matter how gross eating is!

You're making no sense. What do you mean?

After a meal, you tend to make sickening noises as you feast upon your freshly produced fecal matter. However, I myself do not partake in the consumption of water after eating said feces, no matter how putrid the taste in my mouth is; because I consider myself to be of an alpha male status.

^ Is how I read his bad english.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I think you have have provided a decent translation.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me

Sounds like you have some serious social issues.

Or as siku said, you're autistic.

Most likely the latter.

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
After a meal, you tend to make sickening noises as you feast upon your freshly produced fecal matter. However, I myself do not partake in the consumption of water after eating said feces, no matter how putrid the taste in my mouth is; because I consider myself to be of an alpha male status.

^ Is how I read his bad english.

/me claps

Brilliant translation, sir.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Sounds like you have some serious social issues.

Or as siku said, you're autistic.

Most likely the latter.

Well, since officially I'd be #1, I know many people who are #2 I'd have to go with option #3:

It's a fuck awful troll attempt.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Well, since officially I'd be #1, I know many people who are #2 I'd have to go with option #3:

It's a fuck awful troll attempt.

That really wasn't a troll attempt, I wouldn't have been as 'polite' if it was.

I have been told I have socializing issues because I generally don't like being around people and avoid making new friends.

Mainly because mostly everyone I meet that isn't my friend are ignorant fucktards.

The autistic part stems from the fact that my cousin, who happens to be autistic, finds the smell of most foods repulsive (i.e he won't eat anything besides wafer crackers) and tries to avoid people when they're eating food.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Yea I was high writing that last post,.And it was 2am
-----
Yea I'm totally not making excuses for my bad post
Last edited by StarshipPain; Jan 15, 2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Mainly because mostly everyone I meet that isn't my friend are ignorant fucktards.

Basically this is 50% my life story.

There are generally 3 kinds of people I hang out with:

1) Random people who are either captivated by my charm, or find my jokes funny. I consider them "followers", since we have nothing to discuss.

2) People I talk to at parties, xbox live friends, or random acquaintances. We share laughs, have fun etc, but usually my intellect is superior to theirs, and so I can't really "connect" as well as I'd like.

3) My close friends who have shit in common with me. Even though I'm basically more intellectually advanced than all of them, they're pretty good friends.

Secret category 4) A couple people who are EXACTLY like me, and we mostly rant about how disgusting humanity is, how we just want to purge the world of idiocy, rant about how amanda todd deserved to die for being such a little shit, and also argue very negatively about minor details we don't agree on.

Yep, my life is pretty great.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Because you can pull the I forgot my wallet at home line at the last second and get a free meal out of it
piratez