Ranking
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)
Moon
- Why is it that you want to join Envy??
Rythm twisted my arm
- How old are you??
- What are some of your pet peeves??
Liar and rythm
- Do you consider yourself a Chad??
I eat chads in my sleep
- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??
9 dreadful years
- How often are you able to play TB??
As of right now 3-4 times a week
- What's your favorite genre of music?
I like a mix of every genre but if I had to narrow down a favorite it would be lofi
- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??
Never, not me idk what you're talkin about
- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??
I'm like halfway through bleach its pretty bangin
- Do you microwave your fries??
hell no fresh or in the garbage
- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??
Special place in hell for those who think hotdogs are sandwich's
- What's your recent history of Clans?!
recent? none
- What are your hobbies??
gaming and hulu
- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??
Trying to win clan league
- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?
A lil to late to be going after singular achievements
- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!
I just graduated high school so i'm going to be killing myself on a job here soon but other than that nothin much to tell just chilling
Love the app buddy, glad to see you back on the game! Hope you come and join us in VC sometimes!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Hi, Envy! I'm Trust, but my real name is Nick.

I want to join Envy because I want to be part of a clan that reminds me of the game Toribash used to be. When I first made my account I was thirteen years old, and I made a lot of incredible friends that I have not since forgotten. I'm 20 now so I essentially grew up with this game, and I just want to relive old memories and make new ones with a new family.

Pretty much my only pet peeve is any form of condescension. Nobody should act like they're better or worth more than anyone else.

I don't really consider myself a Chad. I feel like the 'Chad' archetype is supposed to characterize someone inconsiderate or thoughtless, and there's a good reason I named myself Trust

I made this account in 2014. I used to hold rank 9 because I got really good at ABD, but I have since been inactive for a few years. I have some friends who are getting me back into the game now and my skills are coming back.

I play Toribash several times a week, if not everyday now. I only work part time, so I always have a few hours a day to myself.

I really like electronic, bass, psychedelic rock, classic rock, some jazz... I really believe you can find a good song in any genre, so I can get down to anything.

I don't moan in Discord, but I can if you need me to...

My favorite show on Netflix would have to be Schitt's Creek, and my favorite Hulu show is Letterkenney.

To microwave your fries, is to imply that you would eat fries after they've gone cold. I have eaten cold fries in moments of desperation, but I would never REheat a cold fry that was already once hot. So no, I don't microwave my fries.

A Hotdog is more of a Carb Canoe for your Pig Meat than a Sandwich.

I was in Vibe at the time I went inactive. I've been playing again for about a month, but I left Vibe only recently.

Some of my hobbies include playing Toribash, Rocket League, and Minecraft. But probably my coolest one is that I produce electronic music. You can check out some of my stuff if you'd like: https://soundcloud.com/hypnoticspychotic

My goals for myself as a player, and me in a clan are kind of intertwined. As a middle schooler playing this game, I really looked up to 10th Dans, or Master Belts, etc. in brotherhoods with other dominating players. I want to refine my skills as a player to benefit a greater whole. I want to be part of the reason this clan stays at the top.

My story is a bit long, but I will simplify it as much as possible

I barely graduated in 2019 because I had severe depression stemming from some family incidents. It made it really difficult to care about school. I was much more into marching band and producing music. I had started a relationship with The Undertaker's daughter during my senior year of high school. Yes, The Undertaker from WWE. We had a few really amazing months together, but shortly after I enrolled in community college her parents forced us to break up because we got caught sneaking out. This increased my depression tenfold, and at age 18 I dropped my college classes and moved out of my parents' house (because they were getting a divorce) into an apartment with my best friends. And then a pandemic hit. So I did a lot of psychedelics and visited the edge of insanity while the world was going to shit. Then at the beginning of 2021, I moved across the country from my hometown in Michigan, to Southern California. Now I’m simply healing from the rough few years I’ve had. This is kind of my reason for coming back to the game. I just want something to remind me of the good times before everything went to shit.

Last edited by Trust; Jun 22, 2021 at 07:17 PM.
This is if not the best put together app I've seen. Love it man, and I hope we can provide you that nostalgic feel again!
Last edited by Rythm; Jun 22, 2021 at 07:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)
angels/tolip/grou/hadi and many more nicknames
intrested on the clan rythm aka alex5050 made xdxd
- How old are you??
rajen smmhhhhh
i often thinks myself as chad for some reason
roughly 5 years and few years without tb
i hardly go ingame since irl fked me up, i can go ingame if someone ask me to and give the reason
random depends on the mood
but for now some weird weeb music kinda calms me down
why would u do that
i just watched sweet home on netflix recently, hella damn good
i use pan, cannot afford microwave kekw
no.... i guess? i haven't eaten hotdog in my life... except for some cheap and fake hotdogs lol
it was months ago i was in [Spark] i dunno what happened to that clan now
gaming, memes, read comic/novel
lookin at how this clan works, looks like this clan gonna be at the top sooner, also meet more foreign ppl
i dunno, atleast i want to beat itemp for some reason
i dunno where to start but...
just a college students that struggled to do college stuff, this corona stuff fked up my plan and im still trying how to earn money at home without just being a pile of garbage
i got nothing to say anymore but nice to meet yall
M e H
.elizviel
Great app but I dont think recruiting new members right before CL is a good move. Its a no from me for now but we have more folks to vote

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Love the app, we've must've gone way back if you knew my first name! Ill have my members vote, but for now due to CL we'll get back to you soon! Feel free to come to the discord
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Great app but I dont think recruiting new members right before CL is a good move. Its a no from me for now but we have more folks to vote

I forgot CL is back lol, just checked forum recently
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
Love the app, we've must've gone way back if you knew my first name! Ill have my members vote, but for now due to CL we'll get back to you soon! Feel free to come to the discord

sure, and I'll gladly join the discord... feel free to ask me anything lol xd
M e H
.elizviel
Sounds good man! We got a lot of catching up to do, but please feel freee to join the discord and hang with us!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
How would you like to be addressed??Skill

I Want to join Envy because there's a lot of epic cool people that are in this clan and seems like a great clan to be a part of.

- How old are you??

When you're in a tb match they're about to lose and they leave

Yes and also,Quite the epic gamer

I have been playing toribash since 2016.

Quite often 9/10 times I'll be available

That cool swag hip hop rap music

I don't often join voice channels but whenever possible

Impractical jonkers
Depends

In all things named holy,Heck no

Volt,FFA (Vo was a few years ago)

I like listening to swag cool music,playing toribash,make rap like album covers (not very professional like) make profile photos (not very professional either)

Gettin that #1 clan rank forever

I would really like to achieve custom belt,Currently 7th Dan Black belt,Getting better at sparring (I can spar just need to work on my run)

Well I am an epic toribash gamer that mains aikido.If I'm not on toribash I'm most likely playing skate 3 or bully se
I quite often like to listen to my spotify/Apple music playlists I make profile photos and remakes of album covers (may not be very good but I enjoy it)
Last edited by SkillOptic; Jul 17, 2021 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Wrong belt
Hello.