Toribash
I'm Zeno, I'm 21, 10th Dan, been playing since 2012 (My first account is Crashname)I started playing wushu, mainly play boxshu and abd these days since the game is less popular, people are in those mods mainly;
also enjoy making spars when I find a partner, not the best at it but its fun.
I've wanted to join Flow since I heard about it, haven't felt very qualified to make an app until now.
Seems like you guys have cool and respectful people in your ranks, another reason id like to join.
I'm pretty active now a days, pretty much play while I wait for customers to walk into my sales rep job (I work at a used car dealership)
so on slow days I have plenty of time to play.
Ive been in a few clans before, can really remember most of them. Most recent clan I was in was (UwU) because some tori friends were in it.
If I'm accepted I plan on staying around until the game dies... (hopefully it gets more people instead)
My funnest replay is one where somebody took of my leg in boxshu, I then grabbed it and threw it accross the ring and hit them getting the win.
so yeah I think i fit into the improve style your page talks about.
If you guys want to know anything else let me know
Aye Zeno!

Post us some of your replays! Maybe spar replays, we have quite a community for those who make spar replays, would be nice to check yours as well!

Also, are you aware our applications closed? Not that we are very strict with it, but it would be nice if someone from fl0w can recommend you in. Do you know anyone from our clan who can vouch for you?

If not it is ok, we will just need more time to get to know you better. Also, join our discord https://discord.gg/N2BPQAjj to chat with us directly, would be a good idea to play as well.

So looking forward for your update.
Thanks for letting me know the apps are closed. ill join the discord and talk to yall there.as for vouchers I have seen kane around but idk if he would vouch for me.
and yeah ill try to post some replays, honestly not the most tech savy lol
Hello, my name is Kamy, i'm 22 from France, first and only fl0w ally

i chill in public boxshu most of the time, i invented the wallhop meta in 2014 that's my biggest flex

i'm custom belt and started playing early 2012

i've been all around the tb scene for years clan wise, most notably leader of kira, apex, origin,nitro, KnC, and most most notably leader of Liquor before i left the clan a year ago, bringing the clan to Rank 1 was my personnal success in there, because i had the objective of bringing this underlooked clan to the top, and made it with the help of the clan of course

I want to join because i've been clanless for ages, more than a year, trying to find a clan that i can call home and family, didn't find it anywhere else, the fl0w's discord is home to many shitpost and wonder (and frogs but we are not wednesday today unfortunately so imma keep it down), i've had the chance to meet a ton of people, to play some brushu with William, some boxed lenshu with smogard, talk (for years now) with Kane who i can consider a mentor to me now

Fl0w's a clan that, even after all the years, manages to get the amount of respect and "wow this guy is someone" effect on the tb community, i want to be part of it to rep the clan, rep the ideas, rep the teammates, and play this sweaty ass game occasionaly with a nice clan tag that reminds me i'm not a reject of the tb society

big kiss
replays are kinda nice
Attached Files
big d cap.rpl (80.0 KB, 1 views)
decap lenshu.rpl (90.8 KB, 1 views)
mega skeet 2.rpl (74.5 KB, 1 views)
mega skeet.rpl (98.9 KB, 1 views)
push kick wezed.rpl (81.7 KB, 1 views)
SAVED.rpl (90.8 KB, 1 views)
WE. GO. JIM.
Hey, I'm Ghwen, I live in France and I'm 22 years old.I spar alot, this is the only thing I do on TB, but since I'm an old player I'm kinda used to all of the others mods. Sparring just makes you feel comfortable with movements so I improvise most of the time when I play other gamemodes. I'm a shy player so I didn't integrate alot of clans, I was just part of (By) a french clan that existed back in 2017, I was playing with friends. I was also part of (Mafia) for a short period of time. I started playing TB back in 2009 (many accounts & many lost passwords). I'm a 10th dan black belt.

So I want to join because I'd love to meet other sparrers and good wushu players because it's a fun mod. I also wanted to join because I enjoy being part of a living community, growing & learning stuff with this said community.

As you guys asked, I'll drop some replays I did, you'll find tricking, sparring and uke bashing. The spars are short/unfinished, but I think they are still interesting. I hope you will accept me, I'm just looking for some good vibes, thank you .
Attached Files
noodle.rpl (173.1 KB, 0 views)
spar blight.rpl (274.6 KB, 0 views)
spar bruno1.rpl (402.8 KB, 0 views)
tricks.rpl (375.6 KB, 0 views)
trickz.rpl (215.0 KB, 0 views)
kickit.rpl (93.1 KB, 0 views)
OFFICER DOWN.rpl (822.7 KB, 0 views)
spar rafa.rpl (254.8 KB, 0 views)
Nick: Blastful

Belt: Blue right now, but I have been playing this game sense 2009.

Previous clans: I was in Assault, and Essence when I first started

Reason to join: I remember when this clan was created from old [Hung] players and sense ive started I have always wanted to be apart. I just was never good enough. I watched punisher/imapirate win duels. Snake, showed me some aikido every now and then so I feel sort of connect while not actually being connected with fl0w. Now as a grown adult I want to just find a place to hang out have some laughs some drinks on discord and just have a good time while I spend useless hours trying to become good and active at this game again.
It is actually deeper than a clan for toribash its buddies, friends. Loyalty etc.

ps. [Hack] is free for all, its super awesome being able to rock the tag. It makes me feel awesome being the same clan Nirs is in. :O #fangirl
Last edited by Beta; Sep 8, 2023 at 09:09 PM.
Son of the Serpant
There is life after 30 too btw

Been here, done that ;p

Whats your previous username?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15