Ranking
We'll definitely be taking a look at this and we'll get back to you Solo!
Oozin' down the street
Scavengin'

Discord:Slime#3493
Originally Posted by Xydra View Post

- Is a snag a sammy??

Nah mate a snags a snag and a sammys a Sammy.

What about Bunnings Snag? Hmmm?
-----
Originally Posted by lordsolo View Post
- How would you like to be addressed?? Lordsolo, solo, or whatever you want honestly im open for ideas lol

- Why is it that you want to join Envy?? I feel like it suits me tbh / my current clan likes to almost strictly play judo and I feel like I would vibe better over here with you guys.

- How old are you?? I was born on this planet known as Earth 10.5 Galapagos turtle years ago (22 years)

- What are some of your pet peeves?? spammers and scammers

- Do you consider yourself a Chad?? Oh absolutely

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB?? acc created in 2009 played for a long time as a youngster, I came back in 2012-14, broke my laptop, 2017 downloaded it on my girl friends laptop, broke that, (her sister dropped it), and now ive got my own so now i play everyday.

- How often are you able to play TB?? Everyday

- What's your favorite genre of music? Edm: BassNectar, Maruada, Ganja White night etc.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord?? Yes..... If had a Discord like I said I have been without a laptop for sometime, I plan on making one After this is sent in.

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use?? Dexter, Breaking bad, (Netflix

- Do you microwave your fries?? ew

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?? Yes it's a mini sub sandwich, What's the difference between and hotdog and a taco?

- What's your recent history of Clans?! Vibe, NoHope

- What are your hobbies?? I like to go camping and hang up Trippy Tapestries, I skate around my city sometimes, and I like the read.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy?? A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB? Greatness

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!
My Name is Adam, I live In Kansas city.
I Just like to play and have while doing it. that's what this whole games about right? Im the kind of person to not really get mad over a video game or at least not display myself as an ass to people.
My Best friends big brother brought me the TB Community in 2009 and I have never not had fun while Participating in it.

SO please consider this my request to join ENVY

-Lordsolo

We will throw this towards the horde that is called envy! And get back to.you x
Last edited by Jewww; May 28, 2021 at 12:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
[QUOTE=Jewww;11820848]What about Bunnings Snag? Hmmm?
-----

That's a hard one, a bunnings snags draws the line and is very close to a Sammy. However old mate bunnings only uses one slice of bread making it a snag and not a Sammy.

Bunnings snags are created in the heavens and brought down to bunnings for the most incredible snag imaginable.
Last edited by Xydra; May 28, 2021 at 05:14 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[QUOTE=Xydra;11820878]
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
What about Bunnings Snag? Hmmm?
-----

That's a hard one, a bunnings snags draws the line and is very close to a Sammy. However old mate bunnings only uses one slice of bread making it a snag and not a Sammy.

Bunnings snags are created in the heavens and brought down to bunnings for the most incredible snag imaginable.

This man gets my vote.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by lordsolo View Post
- How would you like to be addressed?? Lordsolo, solo, or whatever you want honestly im open for ideas lol

- Why is it that you want to join Envy?? I feel like it suits me tbh / my current clan likes to almost strictly play judo and I feel like I would vibe better over here with you guys.

- How old are you?? I was born on this planet known as Earth 10.5 Galapagos turtle years ago (22 years)

- What are some of your pet peeves?? spammers and scammers

- Do you consider yourself a Chad?? Oh absolutely

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB?? acc created in 2009 played for a long time as a youngster, I came back in 2012-14, broke my laptop, 2017 downloaded it on my girl friends laptop, broke that, (her sister dropped it), and now ive got my own so now i play everyday.

- How often are you able to play TB?? Everyday

- What's your favorite genre of music? Edm: BassNectar, Maruada, Ganja White night etc.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord?? Yes..... If had a Discord like I said I have been without a laptop for sometime, I plan on making one After this is sent in.

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use?? Dexter, Breaking bad, (Netflix

- Do you microwave your fries?? ew

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?? Yes it's a mini sub sandwich, What's the difference between and hotdog and a taco?

- What's your recent history of Clans?! Vibe, NoHope

- What are your hobbies?? I like to go camping and hang up Trippy Tapestries, I skate around my city sometimes, and I like the read.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy?? A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB? Greatness

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!
My Name is Adam, I live In Kansas city.
I Just like to play and have while doing it. that's what this whole games about right? Im the kind of person to not really get mad over a video game or at least not display myself as an ass to people.
My Best friends big brother brought me the TB Community in 2009 and I have never not had fun while Participating in it.

SO please consider this my request to join ENVY

-Lordsolo

I like the app man, The only thing I'd want to see is you in game because I feel like I've never seen you before.
Potato Salad
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname) Heart

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??
Very active, cool peeps and Ik pretty much everyone I’m the clan
- How old are you??
I’m 17
- What are some of your pet peeves??
Feet
- Do you consider yourself a Chad??
Uhhh no ?
- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??
Been playing since 2014
- How often are you able to play TB??
Mostly every day
- What's your favorite genre of music?
Rap
- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??
Eh just cums out
- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??
The office
- Do you microwave your fries??
Hell naw
- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??
Maybe 0_o good question
- What's your recent history of Clans?!
Pretty good was with liquor for a year but leaving due to inactive/dead
- What are your hobbies??
Baseball and playing video games
- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??
Become official and win CL
- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB? just become better at the game and help others
Hi , you suck ت
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname) Heart

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??
Very active, cool peeps and Ik pretty much everyone I’m the clan
- How old are you??
I’m 17
- What are some of your pet peeves??
Feet
- Do you consider yourself a Chad??
Uhhh no ?
- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??
Been playing since 2014
- How often are you able to play TB??
Mostly every day
- What's your favorite genre of music?
Rap
- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??
Eh just cums out
- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??
The office
- Do you microwave your fries??
Hell naw
- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??
Maybe 0_o good question
- What's your recent history of Clans?!
Pretty good was with liquor for a year but leaving due to inactive/dead
- What are your hobbies??
Baseball and playing video games
- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??
Become official and win CL
- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB? just become better at the game and help others

Very uhhh minimal app, But you seem to know some of the others and such! Come veg out in the discord and we can go from there my guy! Ether way I'll take the application to the team and we will get back to you shortly x
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
On Heart: From my past experiences with them in the clan Omni I was co-leader of, I will have to go on a hard no for Heart.

On Lordsolo: He seems chill, I got nothing against him.
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
For now, as of Heart. Come VC and chill with us members for a little and I'd be more than happy to discuss with you then.

As far as Lordsolo, I appreciate you coming to VC and chilling with us. You a cool dude bro bro
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
For now, as of Heart. Come VC and chill with us members for a little and I'd be more than happy to discuss with you then.

As far as Lordsolo, I appreciate you coming to VC and chilling with us. You a cool dude bro bro

Thanks man, I really like vibing with you guys, Real chill. I have a feeling this will develop into a beautiful friendship.
Live Life Luxuriously