Ranking
Original Post
[Meth] Method Recruitment

If you want to join [Method] you came to the right place.

Requirements are as follows

You are:

* Fluent in English i.e. reading and writing.

* Not a complete jackass.

* Not ingorant to the fact that there is an IRC channel.

* Willing to post a proper app and will not shitpost any where on the forum.

And decent replays are a must.

How to join?
Simple.

Here At Method we are interested in new recruits who have experience ingame and are too overly skilled titles such as "noob" or "newbies".A free form app is mandatory, even if you were referred here by a member of the clan.Try to add in all necessary info , no piece by piece applications, meaning don't post half an app in one post and whatever info and replays you forgot to add in another post, this will cause flooding and an insta-reject for a lack of compitence.
In you app we want to get to know you , your play style, how to contact you etc, so be sure to add the following into your app. Tell us your age , being a 9 year old won't affect you chances in anyway , it's just so we can get an idea as to who is entering into our clan. Tell us your name , where you currently reside, your current GMT and you nationality. We'd also like to know for how long you've been playing TB . Also show us what you've got! Throw in some of your best and most creative/interesting replays. Applicants with over a years' experience will have a better chance at getting in, as we're not allowing newbies into our clan. IF you are said newbie , well this just isn't the clan for you , however , we'd be more than willing to help you find another that more suits your needs.
In addition , let us know key stuff that occured in your career such as your previous clans with legit reasons why you either or got kicked/blacklisted by each clan you were a part of, your past and present orgs. Telling us your past/current bans and infractions will be required aswell , and avoid lying because if we find out you lied you will be punished accordingly.Copy and Paste "Method is where i want to be" at the end of your app , just to prove that you have read the entire op.Also, we don't care about post count or belt too much , so feel free to tell us your current belt/qi amount aswell as how regularly you frequent the forum and ingame areas, and if any member of the clan has directed you here , let us know. It could boost your chances.
If you have any other ways in which we can contact you outside of toribash such as Skype , PSN , XBL etc , feel free to throw it in.

The Following Point system , compliments of [Hunters] will be in effect as of now.

Votes count as follows:
Leaders and TheLab "yes" - 3 points
Artists and Addicts "yes" - 2 points
Occasional Meth users "yes" - 1 point.

You need to reach 12 points - once that's done, we send you an invite unless a leader has rejected you(this is to avoid conflict in the clan). If we're not sure about your skill level, we will test your abilities in-game. You'll just have to join one of our servers and we'll see how you play.We will not come searching for you.If we like your application and you're skilled, you will get in.

Tips:
Use grammar and punctuation. If you can't be bothered to fill the form properly, we can't be bothered to accept you.
If you feel the need to change your form, edit it. Use the "edit" button on your post. Do not post it again, it floods the thread.
Be smart. As you probably realize, we do not accept stupid people. We appreciate intelligence, skepticism, logic and kindness. Those are our defining traits, and they're also the only way in which we discriminate between people.

Abide by our rules and we can be the best of friends , break them and you earn a free trip the faggots list, otherwise known as the blacklist/enemies list.
You must put effort into your application. Non-freeform applications will not be tolerated.

Last edited by TheMethLab; Jun 22, 2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Because Fuck You That's why
Accepting members , fill your app
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey.. Also velair how about waiting others to vote before inviting..?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey guys sorry abt the inactiveness lately but my GMT is +7.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Post on the DSC dude .
This is the incorrect area , don't let it happen again.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Post on the DSC dude .
This is the incorrect area , don't let it happen again.

Woops sry, didn't saw that. Thx for correctiom
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
My app :)
Hey guys! My name is Samuel Low, Sammy if you prefer. I'm 15 this year and I live in Malaysia. I am the only child in my family but I hang out a lot with my cousin who is like a brother to me. I started playing toribash a year ago and I can't express how much I love it! Beside's that, I wanted to join Meth mainly because Niggy (Nigma) is in it, but I like the name of the clan too! Sounds pretty cool. I may not be as good as many advanced players in this clan but I hope to improve along the way under your guidance. If I am not accepted by the clan, I will try again when I'm better and I hope you'll recruite me then. But, if I am recruited, thank you so much, buddies

My GMT: + 8:00
Previous clans: FVipers,BRZ,Sin,Pwr and a couple more I forgot. I left on my own as they were very inactive. :/

Well, that's it for my app. Longest one I ever wrote, geez. Thanks for taking the time to read my app and I hope you'll all accept me. Bye
:^)
Well from in-game i noticed that you are nice guy..
But you are little inactive huh? 13 posts is low..
Can you fix that ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's nice and all that you applied because of me , but it's a clan thing and applying because you know an individual is usually never acceptable . However , you did make a moderate application with information to suffice. I think the best thing for you to do right now would be to either post on the Dsc and around the forum more to get to know our members and understand the forum more , as you only have 13 posts , you don't quite convince me that you're active enough. Alternatively , add us on skype so we can familiarize. We'll see what the rest of the clan thinks about you and your app . I say , i'd let you be an unofficial trial for a week , meaning you won't get the tag unless you can show that you really want to join us by presenting yourself in such a manner over the span of the following week.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
No problem buddies
I'll try my best to meet your expectations.
-----
Oh and could i be added to the skype chat group please. Thanks
Last edited by ThePebble; Jun 23, 2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:^)