deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
He is the super 8 post man Yo'
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by zaxazaza View Post
sahee am i in now?

m8... just a side note.. first of all you didn't form the application correctly, secondly you we're rejected from lesser clans for that same stupidity -->http://forums.toribash.com/search.php?searchid=2278238
so.. do tell me why the (bleep) should we take you? In fact you got infracted two times for useless post D:, thats 2 from 8 posts total..
No from me..
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
No from me.. (!?!)

Dude... ;| Ease up a bit. It's not that everybody who makes a mistake here should be shot to splinters by everybody in the clan.
I disagree i think he deserved it. And i lol'd realllly hard when i saw that post by vamees. Someone that stupid should be in a institute of somesort.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok well im aerox21 im an texture maker (i made spree's set) and pretty good at improving in wushu. And if sahee doesn't want me in im okay with it
if i have to be tested im ok
if i have to do something else i will think about it

and anyways heres example
Attached Files
online decap this is sparta.rpl (55.6 KB, 16 views)
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Since i asked him to come here, he has my approval.

Btw, what were u thinking when u wrote <<if i have to do something else i will think about it>>... blowjobs?

:O
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
i understood what sah meant, maybe i did overreact with the picture thing, bt when that m8 triple-posted here and asks finally if he's in? sounds bit absurd to me, but did state only my disapproval towards him, nothing else , not like if i was gona judge anything for you (sry m8 )

aerox: i think i've seen you somewhere :o you're not bad at all from what i remember, must meet you ingame again
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 31, 2009 at 04:39 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Don't you think one replay is a bit small for a clan's application if Sahee doesn't even know you at all, areox?