Toribash
that is true, and it also can serve as a gauge for who is and inst a "good" player to im guessing the management can understand what they may need to help the individual with nice i look forward to the success of this clan.
This looks like a very nice clan. Also, well organized.
Good luck guys.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
I like how this clan is made, good luck guys and I hope you don't get member problems!
Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post
actually, you need to win 20 to become Yellow...

Taking your advice, I'm allowing White Belts with 0tc to borrow their app. fee from The NEWB Fund... I'm all about making this work!!!

I just need members, and lots of'em!

Lies, you dont need to win at all for belts, just need to play :P

Also, clan looks nice, although you might want to appoint some permanent members to help you run things.. and it might get hectic with people leaving and joining all the time.. D:

[T]
#hi

If you can pull this off and keep your members in check, I think it's a great idea. Well organized, too

I wish you luck.
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
Thanks to everyone, I'm lovin' all the feedback!!!
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
...you might want to appoint some permanent members to help you run things.. and it might get hectic with people leaving and joining all the time.. D:

yeah, I plan to appoint certain graduates to Management positions, but in the beginning I will most likely promote those members who I feel deserve that responsibility before they graduate. Members that help the clan by recruiting other members, hosting events, making donations and things like that will influence that decision!

And as for people leaving and joining... New members are always welcome. The way this clan is designed, "The more the Merrier"! And hopefully people will only be leaving when they graduate, but if members decide to leave to join another clan, no hard feelings! And if they want to come back, the door is open... but it's not a revolving door, keep in mind the 2nd chance policy!

EVERYBODY JOIN NEWB!!!!!!!!!!
(need 2 more members to start a poll to make the clan official!)
<3 Toribash!
I r sending some monies whatever I don't have a lot but meh I've got all that I need
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i like this general idea of a ToriClan/School. it would be better if you have an oldschooler or really good player (thats like 2 dan or up) to help with the newer members.