Toribash
hello i am very new to toribash and i would like to be in a clan.... any help??
You need a lot of patience to teach. I think this will be harder than it sounds. But yeah great idea. If you get some good people in the management, I'd vote a yes for officialness.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
still lots of support! thanks to everyone!

I've added a Background story to the front page, and it's good readin' if I say so myself! I'm contacting ManBreakfast to get a poll going while all this love is in the air!

Vote yes for NEWB!!!
<3 Toribash!
Whoa.

You see the SOB poll? That was put up about a week after the clan posted here. Now look at the results. Until you manage to get a proper chain-of-command system going, I'll vote No for organisation.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Whoa.

You see the SOB poll? That was put up about a week after the clan posted here. Now look at the results. Until you manage to get a proper chain-of-command system going, I'll vote No for organisation.

understandable, the clan is very new...
but we have a lot of initial support from the community and I believe this clan will work based on it's motives! I also believe NEWB being official will have a great effect on the Toribash community in the long run and I think it will produce many more members than we are currently able to recruit. More members = a server + events that give tc back to the community.
And if we get shot down, we'll consider it a learning experience and re-apply when we're ready!

From now on, can we please save these opinions for the poll thread when it's created?

Thanks!
<3 Toribash!
I'm simply warning you not to waste your chances at becoming official.

>.>

I shall now flee from the terrible optimism that plagued your last post.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
...terrible optimism...

That's an oxymoron in my opinion!
<3 Toribash!
Wow, best new clan I've ever seen...

*_*

I'm jealous...

I wish [m] was more like this + democracy and lolz... *sigh*
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.