ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Puff Redefined.
PUFF has been reborn, my brethren.

Background:

One day Pkuhl was sitting in his room wondering why he was so bored. "All flash games are the SAME" he whispered quietly to himself. Thus, his quest began. FIND THE MOST AWESOME GAME EVER. After about 30 minutes of searching (thank god dial-up is a thing of the past), he began his Toribash life. He was having fun, laughing, playing, learning. However, PKuhl was sad. He had no friends that played Toribash! That is when he asked mcmuffin to join. Mcmuffin was not very good at first. However, with practice, he learned new tricks and soon got quite good. One day mcmuffin proposed that we both join a clan. He suggested one, but I suggested another. Amongst quarrels and debate, we found resolve in creating a new clan. Thus, PUFF was born.

The Story:

On the seventh Night of existence, there was a clash in the outer reaches of the universe. Some believe it was the second big bang. Some believe it is where God rested. I, and only I, know the truth. It was this Night that sacrifice became a reality. A godly creature, Puff, had come from the future to stop the creation of the universe altogether, for the future had become a vile and evil place, but he had come at the wrong time. It was too late. In his rage, he ripped the outer lining of the Universe, creating a void through which nothing could survive. The godly creature, however, in his attempt to undue his mistake, sacrificed himself as a block for the rip. To this day he stands there in agony and pain, regretting his mistake and waiting for something to save him. It is in his honor that we fight.

AIM:

Puff aims to unite players in a friendly environment and a relaxing attitude while still maintaining a strong training program for intermediate players. Our clan does not aim to be full of Black Belts and higher, although it hopefully will eventually look that way. We aim to help immerse those that still have things to learn in a way that they will improve at a fast pace.

Leaders
BLACK BELTS+
pkuhl (2ndDan): Founder, recruiter, moderator of forum, 1st in command
mcmuffin: Co-Founder, recruiter 2nd in command
lilwalt
ImageAll
Leagoin

Puffers
BROWN or lower
Kungfool 3rd in command

apps, please PM pkuhl
Last edited by PKuhl; Apr 4, 2008 at 03:36 AM.
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
um, today 9/30/08 fellow clan member imageall said something to me that i did not really appreciate. I said that he shouldn't treat his lttle bro(which is me) like he did(i was joking around after a sumo wrestle with him) but he decides to say "well if we were brothers we would come from the same mother, but your lack of iq points" (which i know that means he's calling me dumb or retarded) and he continues "will debunk that fact" i dont think that is appropriate especially to say to another member of the [PUFF] clan/family.
its taken care of thanks kungfool.
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
dont worry dude
Originally Posted by juo View Post
i dont have brownbelt

dont worry man if you work hard enough you'll get one
BAHAHahahahahaahaaa.. haa.. hehh.. heh.

Juo is like, 5th dan or something.
Last edited by Defyant; Apr 10, 2008 at 06:55 AM.
I'm Back!
lol kungfool. yeah juo is...uh...quite good to say the least. lol

i was experimanting with the elbows mod and i did a little head football
sry 4 caps
also i always tell you when i get a new belt
Last edited by KungFool23; Apr 30, 2008 at 04:46 AM.
archery
i am selling all my stuff for new stuff in the trade center if u want to help get some of the things from the trade center (saving up for head texture)

and i found how to fight from a distance CHECK OUT MY ARCHERY!!!!
Last edited by KungFool23; Apr 30, 2008 at 04:46 AM.