Toribash
hm, good luck on the first round, but yeah, I suck at wushu, so I'll wait for the another round.
Holly crap, everybody sucks? We need 5 players, if everybody sucks at wushu, I'm going to put suckers on the list.
Nop.
Only clan members =/

And Math.
I'm just saying.
If no ones can enter, feel free to put my name on the list.

btw, GHM said he can do it with you guys.
We have one more place guys
Last edited by Focz; Sep 22, 2011 at 01:46 AM.
Well I guess I could take some classes and train like mad? But I'm not good to being with...... I DON'T WANNA LOSE ON THE FIRST ROUND

(Vortex if you are reading this, stop laughing :c)
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Oh I am not laughing. At all. I'm pretty sure I'm worse than you at Wushu. :3
To be honest, Our clan has seen a lot of trouble and we are not entierly back on our feet. I'll try to come up with something decent tough.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
That made me feel a whole lot better.

Also, wait wtf.....you replied in less than an hour. That was kinda a joke. Have you been lurking us :|

EDIT: bitch plz. i got dis. i signed up for lessons
Last edited by Noah; Sep 22, 2011 at 03:25 AM.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Oh Focz, and GHM <3
Wolf, stiktori, and Hugo are quite good at wushu, I want to confirm with them before putting you on the list, ok? Even though everyone take part, there'll be one place on the list.
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Oh I am not laughing. At all. I'm pretty sure I'm worse than you at Wushu. :3
To be honest, Our clan has seen a lot of trouble and we are not entierly back on our feet. I'll try to come up with something decent tough.

Oh, what's up? No problem, but you can't forget we have two weeks to duel... This sunday (25/09/2011) would be good for you?
sunday?
every saturday I travel to go to the doctor, and I'm back at mondays
so, I'm out.