Toribash
How does the black and white picture make him look like a sissy? Explain that to me, is it just because he takes good pictures?

Not all man have to be head-butting a wall and breaking bricks in between their fists to be considered a man do they? Because as far as I can tell Leo has more muscles than most other guys...

His pictures aren't even "sissy" he isn't prancing around in a dress is he? he's just taking a good picture, 90% of guys on Facebook try to take pictures like that, they an't all be "sissies" can they?

So, as I said. How is Leo a sissy in any way? Hmm?
Last edited by Rainbowz; Oct 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
There's no doubt, I have to go with Math. He is a sexy beast.
Originally Posted by Rainbowz
So, as I said. How is Leo a sissy in any way? Hmm?

The photos unfortunaly look gay. They just do. =/
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
There's no doubt, I have to go with Math. He is a sexy beast.

The photos unfortunaly look gay. They just do. =/

A picture can't look "gay" without any homosexual innuendo's... It's not like he's holding a rainbow flag whilst hugging some half naked guy...

You know what, I think your all just a bit jelly of Leo...
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
It's not that, it's the way he's posing + the facial expression that makes it look gay =/
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
It's not that, it's the way he's posing + the facial expression that makes it look gay =/

Well... I as the best gender here say he looks attractive in the picture. So, all in all I think my opinion is the most important...

Aaaaaaaaaanyway... Let's all stop talking about how SEXY Leo and johnny are and let's move back to you guys and your gay tendencies.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Yeah, sure, enough of that. :3
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
Because as far as I can tell Leo has more muscles than most other guys...

Big pic of my muscle

Lolol.-
Lol niceeee. Sad I was gone for most of that argument though. I agree with Math and Wolf. HomosexuAL.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider