Toribash
In an era before recollection, when the Old Ones still used mortals to carry out the reproduction system by inserting the blade of sorrow into the Stonewall of Cockblock town, there lived a ferocious barbarian, by the name of shithead. Shithead loves to eat bears, which live in the middle

In an era before recollection, when the Old Ones still used mortals to carry out the reproduction system by inserting the blade of sorrow into the Stonewall of Cockblock town, there lived a ferocious barbarian, by the name of shithead. Shithead loves to eat bears, which live in the middle of the Devil's Lair woods.
~Febli-chan~
In an era before recollection, when the Old Ones still used mortals to carry out the reproduction system by inserting the blade of sorrow into the Stonewall of Cockblock town, there lived a ferocious barbarian, by the name of shithead. Shithead loves to eat bears, which live in the middle of the Devil's Lair woods. He also liked masturbating on
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
In an era before recollection, when the Old Ones still used mortals to carry out the reproduction system by inserting the blade of sorrow into the Stonewall of Cockblock town, there lived a ferocious barbarian, by the name of shithead. Shithead loves to eat bears, which live in the middle of the Devil's Lair woods. He also liked masturbating onplease stop with the masturbation
In an era before recollection, when the Old Ones still used mortals to carry out the reproduction system by inserting the blade of sorrow into the Stonewall of Cockblock town, there lived a ferocious barbarian, by the name of shithead. Shithead loves to eat bears, which live in the middle of the Devil's Lair woods. He also liked masturbating on please stop with the masturbation on the improper sentences,
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Originally Posted by masoman11 View Post
on the improper sentences,

That's only four words.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
The way this works is I'll start off a story with 5 words, not counting punctuation.

Just saying.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
Just saying.

Damn it I am stupid. Someone continue the story.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
In an era before recollection, when the Old Ones still used mortals to carry out the reproduction system by inserting the blade of sorrow into the Stonewall of Cockblock town, there lived a ferocious barbarian, by the name of shithead. Shithead loves to eat bears, which live in the middle of the Devil's Lair woods. He also liked masturbating on please stop with the masturbation on the improper sentences, and cumming on their faces.

I'm not actual ysome. I'm his friend Adam and he was showing me his clan and yeah. Ysome's ugly and no one loves him.